Really so nice of you to do this.
你能來真的太好了
Most women would have just rescheduled.
大多數人 估計會直接換個日子
Oh, not to worry. I understand.
哦 不用客氣 我都理解
It was unexpected.
完全出乎意料
Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝 謝謝
You're welcome.
不客氣
Hi. Oh. Come on in.
嗨 哦 進來坐
Oh, no, after you. Go ahead.
嗯 不 你先 進去吧
Benji, you brought a date to a funeral. Unreal.
本杰 你居然帶約會對象來參加葬禮 簡直不可置信
We had plans. Who knew this was gonna happen?
我們今天本來打算出去約會 誰知道能出這事
Well, how do you do? I'm Miles.
這樣 你好啊 我是邁爾斯
Hello. Fiona.
你好 我是菲奧娜
I'm so sorry for your loss.
節哀順變
Oh, thank you, dear.
哦 非常感謝 親愛的
Wowza!
哇哦哦
I never went to a Shiva before.
我還從來沒有參加過猶太服喪
The laughter was wonderful.
那個笑聲 簡直了
I don't think I've ever eaten more.
我覺得 我從來沒有吃過那么多
I'm not even sure how I left with a box of cookies.
我還順走了一盒曲奇他們都讓我走了
Well, you were a big hit.
那又怎樣 你那么受人矚目
Giving the widow that back massage... Winning move.
給他的遺孀捏肩 簡直絕了
Oh, yeah. She needed it.
那當然 她正需要那個
I definitely think it's a good idea to take all first dates to a funeral.
我正兒八經覺得第一次約會的時候去參加葬禮 是個好主意
Yeah. A real icebreaker, don't you think?
完美破除尷尬 是吧
I know you're kidding but, honestly,Who needs the strain of the dinner date?
我知道你說著玩呢 但是 說實話 誰想要約會的各種緊張感啊
And the "why aren't you married?" Conversation.
還有那莫名其妙的 你為什么不結婚呢 這種蠢對話
At our age it's not even possible to catch up.
到了我們這個年齡了 這種問題根本沒法接
Well, I can do me in 10 seconds.
這樣的話 我十秒鐘就能說完我的概況
You ready? Yep.
你準備好了嗎 嗯
Widower, one son, two grandkids.
鰥夫 獨子 兩個孫輩
Spent my life manufacturing phonebooks,Which no longer serve a purpose.
做了一輩子通訊簿 現在已經沒有必要了
I'm currently working as an intern,Having a ball.
目前在一個公司實習 盡情享樂
And the best news is, I have a crush on a girl I met at work.
最棒的地方是 我對我工作上遇到的女孩一見鐘情
I'm sorry you lost your wife.
我很抱歉你妻子不在了
Okay.Divorced.Three beautiful daughters.One grandchild, a boy, on the way.
該我了 離異 三個美貌絕倫的女兒 一個外孫 馬上就要出生了
I was sick a few years back.I'm not anymore.
幾年前生了一場大病 現在完全好了
I'm an in-House e-Commerce masseuse.Love my job.
我是一名電子商務內部按摩師 熱愛我的工作
And I finally met a man I actually want to hang out with.
而且終于遇到了一個我愿意與之并肩攜手的男子
Lucky me.
算我走運