You seem like you're feeling more with it.
你看起來好多了
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Um...I guess I just needed a little downtime.
哦 是 是的 嗯 我猜我只是需要一些休息時間
You know, or maybe I wasn't even that sick, I don't know.
或者 我其實根本病得沒那么重 我不知道
Hey, Ben, I got something I wanted to ask.
嘿 本 我想問個事兒
What's your whole take on the CEO thing?
你對首席執行官這事怎么想的
I mean, you're more on the inside than I am.
你比我看得更清楚一點
I know Jules is trying to do right by everybody...The investors.The company.You.
我知道朱爾斯想讓所有人都滿意 投資者啦 公司啦 包括你
She's got a lot on her shoulders.
她給自己攬了太多
The pressure is unbelievable.
那壓力簡直不敢想象
Am I wrong that I want it to happen?
我想讓那事發生 我錯了嗎
I mean, I-I want what she wants,But you know what it's like around here.
我是說 我想要她想要的 但是 你是知道這里是怎么回事的
We don't see her enough, and maybe this can fix that.
我們見她見得不夠多 也許這能彌補上一點
A CEO's gonna fix what's going on here, Matt?
一個首席能彌補上這里的事嗎 馬特
Whatever she decides, I just... I want it to be good for her.
無論她的決定是什么 我 我只希望那是對她好的
I want her to be happy.
我希望她能開心
Of course.She deserves that.
當然 她值得開心
Yeah, she does deserve it.
是 她的確值得