Okay, seriously?Ben, what is it?
好了 說真的 本 怎么了
You know, I'm a sensitive man.People don't think that about me.
我是個敏感的人 但人們并不這么看我
I don't look it, but I am.Under all this man stuff that you so admire... Mm-Hmm....I'm just a big bowl of mush.
我看著不像 但我的確很敏感 在你如此崇拜的表象之下 嗯嗯 我只是一團糟而已
I know that.
我知道
Okay.
好吧
That's it?That's what 24 hours of crazy comes to?That you're a sensitive bowl of mush?
說完了 這就是為什么那24小時你神經兮兮的理由 就因為你是敏感兮兮的一團糟嗎
Jules.
朱爾斯
Ben.
本
Jules, what are we doing here?
朱爾斯 我們在這兒干嘛呢
We got the day off. We're traveling in first-Class.
我們今天休息呢 我們坐頭等艙
Let's at least have a little fun.
讓我們至少有一點點樂趣吧
Now, that, I can do.
這個 我可以
Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent,
女士們 先生們 飛機即將降落
Please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full, upright positions
請確保您的座位調整到正常位置 小桌板已經收起關好
And all carryon luggage is stowed under the seat in front of you.
所有行李已放置在您前方座位下方
You okay?
你還好嗎
Yeah.Just thinking, tomorrow I meet the guy who may become my boss, kind of.
是的 我只是在想 明天我就會見到那個人了 那個會變成我上司的人
I mean a lot of people have bosses, right?Most people have bosses.
有很多人都有上司 對吧 大多數人都有上司
Jules, it's simple. If you think Townsend is gonna be good for you and good for the company, then do it.And if not...
朱爾斯 這很簡單 如果你認為湯森對你來說能幫助到你 而且對公司也有幫助 那就去做吧 如果不的話
exactly.Just because I came all way here...right. Doesn't mean anything.
就是啊 就因為我大老遠來了 對 并不意味著什么
I agree.
我同意
Do you think I can take a xanax if I had two glasses of wine an hour ago?
你覺得我能吃顆阿普唑侖嗎 如果我一小時前已經喝了兩杯葡萄酒了
Well, I'd wait another couple hours.It's a thing I do before I land. We're good now.
好吧 那我再等幾個小時再吃 我著陸之前都這么做 沒事了