Jules? Yeah.
朱爾斯 嗯
You hear that? Uh-Huh. I hear it. I'm up.
你聽到了嗎 嗯 我聽到了 我醒著
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
This alarm going off Is not a good omen about this guy.
火警響絕對不是一個好兆頭
It's a sign, Ben. Oh, I'm pretty sure it's not.
這是個預兆 本 哦 我確定這不是
So you haven't taken a xanax, yet?
你還沒吃你的阿普唑倉嗎
You told me to wait a few hours.
你讓我等幾個小時再吃的
You travel with your own robe?
你帶著自己的浴袍旅行
Yeah.
是的
Ladies and gentlemen,A smoke alarm went off in one of the rooms,But the problem has been taken care of.
女士們 先生們 一個房間里的煙霧警報被觸發了 但已經被解決了
Our sincerest apologies.
我們真誠感到抱歉
Oh, yeah. 100 people, 2 elevators.
哦 太好了 100人才2部電梯
Definitely a sign.
絕對是個預兆
Well, thanks for escorting me back.
謝謝你送我回來
Mm-Hmm.
嗯嗯
You want to see my room?
你想看看我的房間嗎
Oh, nice.
哦 挺好的
I mean, do you actually want to come in?
我是說 你不想進來嗎
I have a tea kettle. We could have tea or...
我有個燒水壺 我們可以喝個茶或者
I'm ridiculously nervous about tomorrow.
我對明天太緊張了
You can lie down.
你可以躺下來
I know you're tired. I'll sit in the chair.
我知道你很累了 我就坐椅子上
Here you go.
給你
I thought you were gonna sit in a chair?
我以為你要坐椅子上的
Please let me be here. I need to lie down, too.
就讓我呆這兒吧 我也需要躺一下
We don't have to talk about work or anything.
我們不用談論工作之類的
All right. What should we talk about?
好吧 那我們說些什么