Clearly you don't think that's a possible thing.
顯然 你不認為是可能的
It... It would be unusual.
那 那會很不尋常的
I get that.I get not everybody could do that, but...everybody's not us.
我懂 我知道不是每個人都會那么做 但是那些人不是我們
I have faith in us because...I believe he still loves me.
我對我們有信心因為我堅信他還是愛我的
And, you know, we've been going through so much that...god, I wish your expressions weren't so transparent.
而且 你知道的 我們已經經歷了很多 天哪 我真希望你的表情能別那么明顯
Some couples do survive these things, you know.I googled it..."Staying together after the affair."And a lot of couples, I mean, a lot stay together.
有些情侶是能在這些事后存活下來的 我谷歌過的 出軌之后仍能在一起 而且很多情侶 我是說 很多 都依然在一起
And anyway, there is something to be said About moving through it And focusing on us and not on the affair.
而且 不管如何 總有說能熬過這一切的 只要多把關注點放到我們自己身上 而且不是出軌這件事上
I don't want to give up on him.
我不想放棄他
I know him, and I know he knows better.
我了解他 我知道他懂得什么是更好的
But I am only human,And I am so mad at him.
但我只是個普通人啊 我又這么生他的氣
You know, so much has happened to us so fast.
太多太多事發生在我們之間了
I think...Part of me was even expecting this.
我認為一部分我其實就盼著這樣的事發生呢
Like, you know, he was the more successful one When we started out. No, I didn't know that.
比如 他是事業上更成功的那一方當我們開始的時候 我并不知道這個
Yeah, he was. He was a rising star.
是的 他曾經是 他曾經是新星呢
And he bowed out so that I could do this.
然后 他辭職了 為了讓我可以干番事業
He was amazing.It was all his idea.
他真的很棒 這都是他的主意
I'm sure that's why I'm even considering This whole CEO thing,Thinking maybe someone else coming in Will help me get my life back on track.
我想 這是為什么我開始考慮過這個首席執行官的事 想著某一個人會進來 幫助讓我找回原先的生活
Okay, that... That's it.
好了 沒了
I hate to be the feminist here, between the two of us,But you should be able to have a huge career and be who you are Without having to accept that your husband is having an affair As some kind of payback.
我不想在我們倆之間做支持女權的那個 但你應該擁有一個好的職業 做你自己 別就認為你丈夫出軌是對你的報復
Right on.
說得好
I mean it.
我是說真的
Me, too.
我也是
But such is life, my friend.
但這就是生活 朋友
No, it isn't. Not always.
不 這不是 至少不會一直這樣
And I'm not so sure I'd be so forgiving.
而且 我不能確定我能做到那么寬容
I am not so forgiving.I'm saying that I could potentially be forgiving.
我并不寬容 我是說 我可能可以做個寬容的人
But don't think that I don't feel what's going on here.It's crushing.
但我不認為我能不為所發生的事觸動 太心碎了
And when I think of Paige...
而且一旦我想到佩吉
oh, don't.
哦 別
Also, if we got divorced, he'd remarry.
而且 如果我們離婚了 他會再結婚的
Maybe not to this girl, but someone.
可能不是和這個女的 但一定會結的
And we both know I'm not easy.
我們都知道我并不好搞
So I could be, like, single forever, which means that...forgive me, but this does Keep me up in the middle of the night.Oh.
所以 我可能 就 永遠單身了 那就意味著 原諒我 但這一直讓我在大晚上睡不著 哦
What?
什么
That I don't want to be buried alone.
我不想一個人孤孤單單地埋葬
Paige'll be with her husband,And Matt'll be with his new family,And I will be buried with strangers.
佩吉會和她地丈夫一起 而馬特會和他的新家庭一起 而我卻會和陌生人葬在一起
I will buried in the strangers singles section of the cemetery.
我會被葬在墓園的單身陌生人區
Not that that is a reason to stay together.
不是說這是一個我們呆在一起的理由
But it's just, you know, a scary sidebar.
但 就 這是個可怕的附帶結局
Let's take that one off your plate right now.You can be buried with me and Molly.I happen to have space, okay?
先暫時別想這事先 你可以和我還有莫莉葬在一起啊 我正好有空位 好嗎
Oh.Thank you so much. That is...and to think I didn't even want to hire you.
哦 謝謝 那真是 而且一想到 我原先都不想聘用你
The one time I don't have my hanky.
唯一一次我手帕沒在我身邊
You want to...watch TV?Just for a few minutes?
你想看電視嗎 就一會兒
Yeah, sure, I would.
哦 好呀 看吧