Hey!
嘿
Hi.
嗨
Wait, you live here?
等會 你住這兒
Yeah, Ben's been putting me up until I can find a place.Oh, should I let him know that you're here?
是啊 本讓我住這里 直到我找到住的地方 哦 那我要告訴他你在這兒嗎
That's okay. I'll ring.
沒事的 我按門鈴就好了
Okay.
好的
Fiona?!
菲奧娜
Jules!Come on in.
朱爾斯 快進來
I'm just on my way to work.
我正準備去上班呢
Ben's right in here.
本在這兒呢
I'll let you two talk.
你們倆聊
See you. Mm-Hmm.
回見 嗯嗯
Hi.
嗨
Wow.You and Fiona, huh? Who knew.
哇 你和菲奧娜 啊 誰會知道呢
She's a great gal.
她是個好女孩
She surprised me last night. She brought over dinner.It's brand-New.
昨晚她給了我個驚喜 她帶了晚餐來 我們剛開始呢
Congratulations. I love her.
恭喜你 我很喜歡她
Yeah.
是啊
So, I was ready kind of early this morning, since about 4:00,and Matt and Paige left an hour ago for a field trip so I thought I'd come by. I hope that's okay.
我今早 大概從4點開始 就準備好了 馬特和佩吉一個小時前走了 公路旅行 所以我覺得我應該過來一下 我希望這沒什么問題
Yeah.
當然
I just wanted to say...I slept on it.
我只是想說 我又想了想
I haven't called Townsend yet, but...I still feel like it's the right thing to do.
我還沒打電話給湯森 但我還是覺得這是個正確的決定
Well...I didn't sleep so well myself.
好吧 我自己沒怎么睡好
Over this?
就因為這事
You remember the day I drove you to the warehouse?
你還記得我載你去倉庫的那天嗎
You were giving me the wrong directions and all that?
你給我指了錯的方向之類之類的
Yeah. I remember.
是 我記得
Okay, well, I stood in the back,and I watched you show the workers how to fold and box the clothes.
好 嗯 我站在你身后看著你教那些工人 如果折衣服再包裝它們
I knew then that was why ATF was a success.
那時候我就知道 為什么ATF會成功
No one else is ever gonna have that kind of commitment to your company, Jules.
沒其他人會像你一樣如此對公司上心了 朱爾斯
To me, it's pretty simple.
對我來說 這很簡單
About the fit needs you, and if you don't mind me saying,you need it.
正好合身 需要你 如果你不介意我說的話 你需要它
Someone may come in with more experience than you,but they're never gonna know what you know.
可能會有比你更有經驗的人進來 但他們永遠不會知曉你了解的一切
I never had anything like this in my life.Not many people do.
我這一生從沒沒有過像這樣的事 不是很多人會有的
This big, beautiful, exciting thing that you created.It's a dream, isn't it?
你創造的這種巨大 美麗 令人激動的東西 這就是夢想 不是嗎
And you're gonna give that up in the hopes that your husband will stop having an affair?
而你卻要放棄它 就為了希望你的丈夫能夠不再出軌
I don't see how that adds up.
我不明白這怎么能持平呢
You should feel nothing but great about what you've done.
你應該為你自己所做到的感到驕傲
And I'd hate to see you let anyone take that away from you.
而我非常討厭看到你讓別人就這么拿走你的成果
I guess you came over here because you wanted to hear some of this.
我猜你來這就是想聽到這些話
Yes.And maybe also because you're my...intern..
是的 而且 也許 也是因為 你是我的實習生
Well, I was gonna say intern/best friend.
好吧 我本來打算說 實習生加好朋友的
But there's no need to get all sentimental about it even though we could potentially be buried together.
但 我們不需要弄得太感性了 雖然 我們很可能會葬在一起
Can't get closer than that.
不能比那樣更親近了
It's moments like this when you need someone you know you can count on.So thank you.
像這種時候 就是當你需要你能依靠的人 所以 謝謝
I like your house so much by the way.
另外 我超級喜歡你的房子
Thanks.
謝了
So?
那么
Shall we?
能走了嗎
Okay.
好的