Airport,please.
請到機場
So, did we like him?
所以 我們喜歡他嗎
He said all the right things.
他說的都挺對的
He said that no one knows About The Fit like me.
他說沒人像我一樣了解 正好合身
That he doesn't want to remove the soul of the company.
他不想去掉公司的核心靈魂
He said that he doesn't have a plan to watch us and see what works.
他說他并沒有一個計劃 他想看看我們 看看能不能起作用
He was polite and respectful and super smart.And I hired him.
他很客氣 很有禮貌 也很聰明 所以 我聘用了他
Seriously?
真的嗎
Yeah.
是的
You did it right in the room?
你在房間里就做好決定了
He told me to sleep on it and that we'd talk tomorrow,but I said the job was his.
他和我說可以過夜考慮下 我們可以明天再討論 但我說這職位是他的了
We shook hands on it.
我們握手敲定了
You know if, uh, we disagree, he's the tiebreaker?
嗯 我們爭執了 他會不會是打破僵局的人
Of course. He's the CEO.
當然是啦 他是首席執行官啊
Yeah. Duh.
嗯 對哦
Hi.
嗨
Hey!
嘿
You smell minty.
你聞起來像薄荷
I just made mint tea.
我剛泡了薄荷茶
So...yes? No?
那么 行 不行
I did it.I liked him. A lot.
我做了 我喜歡他 很喜歡
And, uh... I offered him the job.
然后 嗯 我向他提了工作邀請
Wow. Really?
哇 真的嗎
Yeah.
是的
And you're okay with it?
你覺得沒問題嗎
Yeah.
是
I think it'll be good for us.
我絕對這對我們來說是件好事
Do we have any, like, real booze, like vodka or something?
我們有什么 真正的酒嗎 像伏特加之類的
Yeah.
有
Did "good for us" mean...about the fit...or us?
對我們是件好事 是說 正好合身 這個公司呢 還是說對我們
You-And-Me us.
你 我 我們
I figure if someone else can call some of the shots at work,Then maybe...we can get back to where we were 18 months ago.
我猜如果別人能在工作時幫忙做決斷 那么 也許 我們能回到我們18個月之前那樣
They say you can't put the genie back in the bottle,but we can try, right?
他們說你不能把妖精關回瓶子里去 但我們可以試試 對嗎