Wait a minute. You know about this?
等會兒 你知道這事了
What does that mean?
什么意思
Wait, you know about this?
等等 你知道
I saw them together.
我看見他們在一起
Oh, my god. When?
蒼天 什么時候的事
Yesterday.I'm... I'm sorry.I mean, it was an accident that I saw them, but I did.
昨天 我 我很遺憾我是不小心撞到他們在一起的 但我還是看見了
Yesterday.Then it is still going on
.昨天 那他們還在一起啊
How long have you known?
你知道多久了
For like 18 days.
差不多18天吧
She's a mom at Paige's school.
她是佩吉她們學校的一個媽媽
It's still so hard for me to grasp.
我還是覺得很難相信
I-I was in the kitchen making sandwiches,And his phone was there.
我正在廚房做三明治呢 然后他手機就放在那里
He was upstairs with Paige,And h-he was getting all these text messages.
他和佩吉在樓上 然后他收到好多短信
And I don't know why, but I read them.
我也不知道為什么 但我就看了眼
It was not good.
很不妙
Does he know you know?
他知道你已經知道了嗎
No.Cause, honestly, I'm... I'm not ready...to deal with it.
不 因為 說實話 我 我還沒做好準備來處理這事
I would like to be a little less devastated,If that is possible.
如果可能的話我想讓自己看起來不那么崩潰
It's classic, though, isn't it?
太典型了 對嗎
The successful wife.The husband feels like his manhood is threatened,So he acts out.
一個成功的妻子 丈夫覺得自己的男子氣概收到威脅了 所以他就偷腥去了
Girlfriend, I guess, makes him feel more like a man.
女朋友 我猜 能讓他覺得自己更男人一點
Sometimes I'm not sure I know how to do that.
有時 我不確定我該怎么做
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
打住 打住 等會 等會
You're not actually taking the rap for any of this, are you?
你不會真的準備要懺悔什么的 是嗎
No! No, no.He is the one doing something wrong.
不 不 不 他是做錯的那個
I get that.Monogam-ish is not what I'm after.
我懂 一夫一妻單配之類的 并不是我追求的
I- I'm just... I'm taking a sec...and I'm hoping that it's just a horrible lapse in judgment And not, like, love.
我只是 我只是需要一些時間 而且我希望那只是他的一時判斷失誤 而不是愛
And once he moves through this,We will eventually be able to be okay again.
等他想通以后 我們之間就又會變好的
What do you think about that?
你覺得呢