Hey, buddy. You don't look so great.
嘿 哥們 你看起來不太妙
Yeah, I know.But believe me, I look better than I feel.
Oh, did you see the Yankees last night?
你昨晚看洋基隊的比賽了嗎
Oh, they were on fire. Oh, man.
看了 他們簡直爆發了 棒極了
Got to get something in your stomach.Honey, honey, honey.
多少得吃點東西啊 寶貝 寶貝 寶貝
Just can you please take one bite before school?Please? Just one bite?
哪怕吃一口也行 好不好 行嗎 就一口
Hey, what's with the waterworks, little one?
嘿 小寶貝 為什么哭了呢
I just told her that the sitter's gonna have to take her to Maddie's birthday party because Matt's feeling sick.
我就是告訴她說今天讓保姆帶她去馬蒂的生日聚會 因為馬特不舒服
But I don't want to go with the sitter.
但是我不想和保姆一起去
Ben?Can you take me?Please?
本 你能帶我去嗎 可以嗎
Oh, honey?
哦 寶貝
I'm so sorry, but Ben's got to go to work today.
不好意思 但是本今天還要去上班
Jules. Come on. It'll take an hour.Let me take her.
朱爾斯 這樣吧 就一個小時 讓我帶她去吧
I... I can't believe we're still going through this.
我 我不相信我們還在討論這個
I'm going the right way. Please have a little trust.
我要走右邊 相信我吧
But the park where the party is...Oh.Sorry, Ben. Actually, this is it.
但是聚會的那個公園在 哦 不好意思 本 實際上 我們已經到了
You're like a clone.
你就像個克隆人
Oh, boy. This looks like a nice party.
哦 天 聚會看起來不錯啊
Yeah, it does.
So which one is Maddie?
哪個是馬蒂
The one in the pink.
穿粉衣服的那個
Okay. The one in the pink.
好吧 穿粉衣服的
You can go sit with the other moms, okay?
你去和其他媽媽們一起坐著吧 可以嗎
Okay. You want to give Maddie her present?
當然 你想把禮物送給馬蒂嗎
Yeah.
嗯
Okay.Have fun.
去吧 玩的開心
The other moms.
其他媽媽們
Hi. I'm Ben.
嗨 我是本
Hi. Jane. Jane.
嗨 簡 這是簡
And Emily. Hi, Emily.
以及艾米莉 嗨 艾米莉
I'm helping Matt and Jules out today.
今天我幫馬特和朱爾斯送孩子
Oh, are you Matt's dad?
這樣 你是馬特的父親嗎
No, no. I work for Jules.
不是不是 我替朱爾斯工作
Oh.
這樣
That's okay?
有什么問題嗎
I've just heard she's, you know, kind of tough.
我只是聽說她這個人有點 強硬
Tough? Jules? Sure. She's a total badass.
強硬 朱爾斯 當然了 她簡直就是女強人
I guess that's how she became an internet sensation.
Must make you guys proud, huh?
你們已經很驕傲吧 嗯
One of your own out there every day,Crashing the glass ceiling of the tech world.
你們這些媽媽中的一人每天都走在科技世界的前沿
So, bravo, good for her. Right?
簡直棒極了 真為她驕傲 對吧
Y-Yeah. No, for sure.
啊 是吧 當然了