I knew there was no such thing as a fake alarm!
假警報不會這么響吧
We're gonna get arrested! I knew it!That's it! We're done!Our fingerprints are all over this place!
我們要被捕了 我就知道 完了 我們玩完了 屋里到處都是我們的指紋
Ben, do you see the e-Mail?
本 你看到郵件了嗎
Not yet.
還沒有
Double-Time it, dude.
快點啊 大哥
Here, let me.Found it!
來來來 讓我來 找到了
"Why is my mother always such a raging bitch?"Subject... "She's a terrorist."
為什么我媽總跟吃了炸藥包一樣 主題 她是個恐怖分子
Yes! Delete it!
對 刪除它
Gone.
刪了
Now from the trash!
清空回收站
Got it.
解決
Davis, where'd you find this?
戴維斯 你在哪找到的
Under the bed, right side.
床下面 正面放
Which right side?
正面朝哪
Right side facing the bed! Oh, my god! My life is over!I'm gonna be a felon and I have not committed a crime!
正面貼著床 我的天啊 我要毀了 我要成為罪犯了 可是我都沒有正兒八經犯過罪
Davis. Davis, pull it together.Can't you hear how far away that is?We've got at least 30 seconds until they're here.
戴維斯 戴維斯 振作起來 你聽不出來 警車還有多遠才能到這嗎 在這之前 我們最少還有30秒能夠跑路
how am I gonna explain this to my parents?Oh, my god. My lisp is back!
我該怎么對我父母交代啊 我的天哪 我又開始大舌頭了
20 seconds. Oh!
還有20秒 啊
Just run! Run!
快跑 跑啊
Jason!
杰森
Open the door!
開門
Open the door!
快開門
Open the fucking door!
你給我開門
Whoa! Whoa, okay! Okay!
哇哦 知道了知道了 這就開了
Hold on! I'm not in! I'm not in! I'm not in!I'm in.
等一下 我還沒上去 我還沒上去 我還沒上呢 上來了