I can hide what happened to me.
我能隱藏自己的遭遇。
All I need is a scarf to pass.
戴上一條圍巾就可以了。
Hiding what happened to you defeats the purpose of being here.
把遭遇隱藏起來,違背了來這里的目的。
Sharing will help normalize.
分享經歷能幫你恢復正常。
I'm not normal...not anymore.
這事過后,我正常不了了。
What happened to you isn't normal.
你的遭遇確實非比尋常。
Some of these women aren't even sharing.
有些女人根本不會分享。
They speak in little girl voices telling everyone what was done to them without saying a word about it.
她們用小女孩的嗓音,告訴所有人她們受到的傷害,對遭遇本身卻閉口不談。
Certain traumas can arrest vocal development.
有些創傷會影響語言功能。
And victims can sometimes broadcast victimhood involuntarily.
受害者會無意識地散播出受害者情結。
Not me.
我不會這樣。
That's not necessarily true.
這可不一定。
Your victimhood has a high profile.
你的遭遇備受矚目。
Celebrity victim.
明星受害人。
Someone here asked me if I kept my stained clothes.
這里有人問我是否還留著當時沾了血跡的衣服。
How did that make you feel?
你對這種問題有什么感覺?
Like I wanted to go home.
很想回家。
But I don't have a home anymore, do I?
但我沒有家了,對吧?
You will. You will, I'll help you find it.
你會有的,會有的,我會幫你找到。
Abigail, I'd like you to give the support group another chance.
阿比蓋爾,我想讓你再給互助小組一次機會。
Supportgroups are sucking the life out of me.
互助小組簡直就是奪命鬼。
Well isolation can suck just as much.
孤立自己一樣很糟糕。
You have to find someone to relate to in this experience.
你必須去找和你有共同經歷的人。