Table has been set.
餐桌已經布置好了。
Family dinner.
家庭宴會。
I wasn't invited.
我沒有被邀請。
I take my seat at the head of the table.
我在餐桌上首坐下。
My seat, my place setting next to Mrs. Turner.
我的位子安排在特納夫人的旁邊。
I am the guest of honour.
我是家宴的主賓。
Nobody's taken a bite of their dinner.
沒有人動筷。
If you don't eat your growing foods, you won't get any dessert.
如果不乖乖吃長身體的食物,就沒有甜點吃。
No one leaves the table!
所有人都不許離開餐桌!
All afraid to move.
他們都嚇得不敢動。
Even the little ones behave themselves.
即便是很小的動作都不敢做。
I brought my own family to this home invasion, controlling the Turners with threats of violence.
這次入室行動中,我帶來了自己的家人,用暴力威脅控制特納一家。
Threats that turn to action.
威脅隨即變成了實際行動。
The Turner family is executed simultaneously, with the exception of Mrs. Turner, who dies last.
特納一家同時被處決,除了特納夫人,她是最后一個。
This is my design.
這就是我的設想。
I shoot Mrs. Turner.
然后我槍殺了特納夫人。
What do you see, will?
你看到了什么,威爾?
Family values.
家庭價值觀。
Whose family values?
誰的家庭價值觀