Previously on "Hannibal"
《漢尼拔》前情提要
Garrett Jacob Hobbs didn't kill Cassie Boyle.
殺死卡西·博伊爾的不是加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯。
I know.
我知道。
Dad? It's for you.
爸爸,找你的。
I believe the as yet unidentified caller was our copycat killer.
我認為這位不明身份的來電人,正是我們的模仿犯。
I wanna go home.
我想回家。
You do this a lot?
你經常如此嗎?
Go places and think about killing?
去一個地方重構殺人過程?
Too often.
太頻繁了。
Abigail!
阿比蓋爾!
I didn't kill that girl...
那個女孩不是我殺的…
This is not self-defense, Abigail.
這不是正當防衛,阿比蓋爾,
You butchered him.
你屠殺了他。
You're the one who called the house.
打電話來家里的人是你。
If I keep your secret...
我會保守你的秘密……
And I'll keep yours.
我也會保守你的。
Sometimes...at night I Ieave the lights on in my little house.
有時候到了晚上,我會把屋里的燈都開著。
And...walk across the flat fields.
然后在平野中穿行而過。
When I look back from a distance, the house is like a boat on the sea.
當我從遠處回頭看時,屋子就好像海上的一艘船。
It's really the only time I feel safe.
只有那時我才有安全感。
You stood in the breathing silence of Garrett Jacob Hobbs' home, the very spaces he moved through.
你站在加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯寂靜的家中,就在他所穿行的空間。
Tell me, Will...Did they speak to you?
告訴我,威爾他們跟你說話了嗎?
With noise and clarity.
聲音很大,很清晰。
You could sense his madness, like a bloodhound...I tried so hard to know Garrett Jacob Hobbs.
你能感知到他的瘋狂,像只獵犬一樣我竭盡全力,去了解加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯。
To see him.
去看清他。
Garrett Jacob Hobbs, FBI!
加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯,聯調局!