There's something so foreign about family, like an ill fitting suit.
家庭對我來說有些陌生,就像是一件不合身的西裝。
I never connected to the concept.
我對家從來沒什么概念。
You created a family for yourself.
你給自己建立了一個家。
Ah, well, I connected a family of strays.
我建立了流浪動物之家。
And thank you for feeding them while I was away.
還得謝謝你,在我外出時喂它們。
I was refering to Abigail.
我說的是阿比蓋爾。
Tell me about the Turner family.
說說特納一家吧,
Were they affluent? Well-to-do?
他們富裕嗎?是富人?
They lived like they had money.
他們過著富人般的日子。
Did your family have money, Will?
你們家富裕嗎?威爾。
We were poor.
我們家很窮困。
I followed my father from the boatyards of Biloxi and Greenville, to lakeboats on Erie.
我跟著我爸,從比洛克西到格林維爾一路到伊利,做船工。
Always the new boy at school, always the stranger.
永遠都是學校新來的男生,永遠都是個陌生人。
Always.
永遠都是。
What grudge was Mrs. Turner's killer harboring against her?
殺害特納夫人的兇手,心里對她懷著怎樣的怨恨?
Motherhood.
因為母愛。
Not motherhood.
不是母愛。
A perversion of it.
而是扭曲的母愛。
A modified Bordeaux Noir from Ali Bab's Gatronomie Practique.
阿里巴布寫的《烹飪實踐》里的改良版波爾多。
You promised to deliver your wife to my dinner table.
你答應過要把妻子帶來,一起吃晚餐的。
Well we'll have to polish up our act, we can't have you diagnosing our marital problems all in one fell swoop.
我們得注意我們的舉止,不能讓你一下子就看出我們的婚姻問題。
What am I about to put in my mouth?
我正要吃的這個是什么?
Rabbit.
兔肉。
He should have hopped faster.
他應該跳快點的。
Yes, he should have.
是啊,沒錯。
But fortunately for us he did not.
但幸好他沒有,不然我們就沒口福了。
Our friend Will seems haunted today.
我們的朋友威爾,今天似乎魂不守舍。
We don't know what nightmares lie coiled beneath Will's pillow.
我們不知道糾纏威爾的是怎樣的噩夢。
Children killing other children is not that unfamiliar a notion to Will.
兒童殺害兒童,對威爾來說并不是一個陌生的概念。
He still suspects Abigail Hobbs in her father's crimes.
他還在懷疑阿比蓋爾·霍布斯參與了她父親的案子。
Perhaps the nightmare under Will's pillow, is that he was wrong about her.
也許糾纏威爾的噩夢就是他冤枉了她。
Children tranport us to our childhoods.
孩子會讓我們聯想起自己的童年。
Will may feel the tug of life before the FBI, before you.
威爾可能在加入聯調局之前,在認識你之前,就感受到了生活的壓力。
Simpler times in boatyards with dad.
和父親在船塢的日子要簡單得多。
That life is an anker streamed behind him in heavy weather.
那種生活就像在惡劣天氣中將他穩住的錨。
He needs an anker, Jack.
他需要一個錨,杰克。