Good luck Sheriff.
祝你好運 警長
I do hope you find what you're looking for.
希望你能找到你想找的東西
They're letting animals in here now?
動物現在可以隨意出入這里了嗎
This isn't a slaughterhouse.
這里又不是屠宰場
Forget him. He might as well be one too.
別理他 他可能跟動物同類呢
I heard he was raised by 'em.
我聽說他是被動物養大的
He does smell like 'em.
他聞起來是挺像的
Pathetic. I heard he cries over his kills.
真可悲 我聽說他會為自己的獵物哭泣
You believe that?
你能相信嗎
Tell me huntsman.
告訴我 獵手
What kind of a man cries over an animal?
什么樣的人為自己的獵物哭泣
An honorable one.
一個值得尊敬的人
What do you know about honor?
你懂什么叫尊敬嗎
I have it. They have it.
我配得上 它們也是
You don't.
你不配
Animals have it?
動物值得尊敬嗎
They're pure of heart
它們有純凈的心靈
not selfish and self serving like... people.
不像人那么 自私自利
You tell him to stop threatening me.
你快點叫它停止挑釁我
'Cause you know what I do to pets that threaten me?
你知道我會怎么對待挑釁我的寵物嗎
I hang 'em on my wall.
我把它們吊在我的墻上
He's not a pet.
他不是一只寵物
He's perfect.
他再合適不過了
Bring him to me.
帶他來見我
What do you want?
你想要什么
Mary Margaret?
瑪麗·瑪格麗特
Can I talk to you? Graham.
我能和你談談嗎 格蘭姆
What's the matter? Are you okay?
發生什么了 你還好吧
I think we uh...
我覺得我們
I think we know each other.
我覺得我們互相認識
Of course we do.
當然認識
No no no not not from here.
不不 不是在這兒