From where then?
那是在哪里呢
Another life.
前世
Do you have a name?
你有名字嗎
Or shall I just call you "the huntsman"?
還是叫你"獵人"就可以呢
You're a tortured one aren't you huntsman?
你吃了很多苦吧 獵人
Is this because your parents abandoned you to the wolves?
是因為你父母把你丟給了狼群嗎
Those weren't my parents.
他們不是我父母
All they did was give birth to me.
他們只是生下我而已
The wolves are my family.
狼群才是我的家
Wolves indeed.
狼群 是啊
I always felt there were two kinds of people...
我一直認為世界上有兩種人
Wolves and sheep.
狼群和羊群
Those who kill and those who get killed.
捕殺者和被殺者
And you huntsman
而你 獵人
you are most certainly a wolf.
你絕對是匹狼
Why am I here?
你找我來干什么
I'd like you to kill someone for me. Can you do that?
幫我殺個人 可以嗎
I kill for me. Why would I do anything for you?
我為自己殺戮 為什么要為你做事呢
Because I have so much to offer
因為我會給你豐厚的報酬
a place at my court.
封你一官半職
You will become my official huntsman.
你會成為皇室獵人
I'm not interested in being a pet.
我對當寵物不感興趣
This place is a cage.
這地方就是個籠子
You'd be awash in luxury
你會過上奢華的生活
wanting for nothing.
應有盡有
You have an army at your disposal.What do you need of me?
你有軍隊聽你調遣 為什么要我來
My prey is beloved by all the kingdom.
我要殺的人在王國很受愛戴
I need someone who won't be blinded by that
我需要一個不會因此而受蒙蔽
someone without compassion.
一個沒有憐憫之心的人
Someone...
一個...
Who will have no qualms carving a heart out
能將她的心挖出來帶給我
and bringing it back for my collection.
而不受良心責備的人
That's me.
那就是我了
As I suspected.
正如我所料
Now tell me...
那么告訴我
What will it take hmm?
你要什么報酬
What do you want?
你想要什么
There must be something.
你肯定會有所求
Outlaw the hunting of wolves.
規定獵殺狼為非法
They're to be left alone.
它們不受打擾
They are to be protected.
得到保護
Simple enough.
簡單得很
So who do you want me to kill?
那你想讓我殺誰