You're just protecting yourself...
你只是設了一道心墻
with that wall you put up.
自我保護
Just because I don't get emotional over men.
我只是不對男人動情
You don't get emotional over men?
你沒對男人動情
Uh the floral abuse tells a different story.
虐花說明的完全是另外一回事
What story is that?
說明了什么
The one that's obvious to everyone except apparently you that you have feelings for Graham.
除了你 地球人都知道你對格蘭姆有意思
Come on.
不是吧
There's that wall.
那道墻又出現了
That's not a wall.
沒有那道墻
Really?
是嗎
There's nothing wrong with being cautious.
小心一點總沒有錯
Oh true. True.
確實 確實
But Emma that wall of yours
但是 艾瑪 你的心墻
It may keep out pain
也許能讓你免受傷害
but it also may keep out love.
但也會隔絕了真愛
Good morning Sheriff.
早上好 警長
Sorry if I startled you.
我是不是嚇到你了 對不起
Right.
是啊
Sorry. I I thought you were a wolf.
對不起 我 我以為你是一只狼
Did I forget to shave?
我忘記刮胡子了嗎
What are you doing out here so early?
你這么早來這里干什么
A spot of gardening.
來搞搞園藝
Yourself?
你一個人嗎
I was looking for a
我在找一匹
A wolf. Yeah I think I'm beginning to catch on.
一匹狼 對 我知道你在干什么
You know to the best of my knowledge Sheriff
據我所知 警長
Not the literal kind anyway.
如果你是指一匹真正的狼的話
Why are you looking?
為什么你要找一匹狼
You'll think I'm crazy.
你一定會覺得我瘋了
Try me.
也許不呢
I saw one in my dreams
我夢見過一只狼
and then I saw one for real
然后我真的看到了它
just a few hours ago.
就在幾個小時之前
Did you uh did you see anything unusual out there?
你來時 有沒有看到什么不尋常的東西
I'm afraid not.
我想沒有
I do wish I could be more helpful.
我真希望我能幫上你
You know Sheriff...
你知道嗎 警長
They say that dreams
人們總說 夢
Dreams are memories...
夢是記憶
Memories of another life.
前世的記憶
Uh wh what do you believe?
那 你怎么看呢
I never rule out anything.
寧可信其有 不可信其無