Don't worry boy. You won't go hungry tonight.
別著急 小家伙 你今晚不會餓著的
What is it?
怎么了
I had the most intense dream.
我做了一個很嚇人的夢
I was... in the woods hunting and I killed a deer. There was a wolf.
我在森林里打獵 我殺死了一只鹿 那兒還有一只狼
A wolf?
一只狼
Its eyes
它的眼睛
one was blood red and the other was black as night.
一只鮮紅如血 一只漆黑如夜
The funny thing is...
有趣的是
I think I've seen the wolf before.
我覺得我以前見過這只狼
Go back to sleep Graham.
接著睡吧 格蘭姆
It was only a dream.
這只是個夢
Didn't feel like a dream.
并不像是夢
It felt like a memory.
我覺得像是一段記憶
Graham.
格蘭姆
I need some air. I need to think.
我得去透透氣 思考一下
Graham please. Come back to bed.
格蘭姆 拜托 回來睡覺吧
I left my car at Granny's anyway.
我把車停在"外婆家"了
I need to go and get it clear my head.
我得去取回來 清醒下腦子
Graham listen.
格蘭姆 聽著
It's late.
太晚了
You're tired. You're probably still drunk.
你累了 估計你的酒還沒醒
Don't leave.
別走了
Since when do you want me to stay anyway?
反正你也從不想我留下過夜
You're not well.
你狀態不好
I'm fine.
我沒事
Really?
不是吧
Oh! Hey wait. What are you doing?
等等 你干嘛呢
If Graham thinks flowers will work on me...
如果格蘭姆覺得鮮花對我有用的話...
No those... were mine.
不是 那些花...是我的
From David?
戴維送的嗎
No. Uh...Dr. Whale.
不是 威爾醫生送的
Why would Dr. Whale...
為什么會是威爾醫生
Are you serious?
你不是吧
I know. It's a disaster.
我知道 這太糟糕了
No. That's amazing.
沒有 這樣很好
You're getting over David.
你可以忘掉戴維了
Mm first of all there's nothing to get over and second of all
首先 沒什么需要忘記的 另外
it's just a one night stand.
那只是一夜情
Not according to those flowers.
從那些花可看不出來哦
Yeah maybe I shouldn't have called him.
也許我不該給他打電話的
Oh my god. You called him?
天吶 你給他打電話了嗎
That is definitely not a one night stand.
那就絕對不是一夜情了
Well okay I'm still learning. I...
好吧 我還在學習中 我...
I've never had one before.
我以前從來沒有過
I feel guilty.
我覺得很罪惡
Why? There's nothing wrong with what you did.
為什么 你又沒做錯什么
Trust me. One nighters are as far as I ever go.
相信我 我向來都只有一夜情
Yeah but that's because you're...
是的 但那是因為你...
Because... I'm what?
因為什么 我怎么了
Never mind.
沒事
No tell me. What do I do?
不 告訴我 我怎么了