Nice shot Chief.
射得漂亮 警長
I betcha 20 bucks you can't do it again.
但我賭二十塊 下一支鏢你射不中
Next round's on him.
下一輪酒錢算他的
Emma what can I get you? Nothing.
艾瑪 你想點什么嗎 不了
What the hell?
搞什么
You could have hit me.
你差點射到我了
I never miss.
我從不失手
You've been avoiding me...
從昨晚撞見我...
since last night when you saw me.
你就一直在躲我
"Leaving the Mayor"?
撞見你離開鎮長家嗎
And yes that is a euphemism.
話說得可真委婉啊
I'm not avoiding you Graham.
我沒在躲你 格蘭姆
I just have no interest in having this conversation.
我只是沒興趣和你談這事
It's your life and I really don't care.
這是你的生活 而我真不在意
If you don't care then why are you so upset? I'm not upset!
如果不在意 那你干嘛這么不高興 我沒有不高興
If that were true you'd be at the bar with me having a drink and not running away.
要是你說的是真的 那你該待在酒吧里 和我一起喝一杯 不會一走了之
It's none of my business really.
這真不關我的事
Can we please talk about this? I need you to understand.
我們能談談這件事嗎 我需要你的理解
Why?
為什么
I don't know. Uh maybe so I can understand.
不知道 或許這樣我就能理解了
You need analysis go talk to Archie.
你需要精神分析 去找阿奇談吧
I wanna talk to you.
我想和你聊
Well your bad judgment is your problem not mine.
判斷力不佳是你自己的問題 不關我的事
You don't know what it's like with her.
你不理解我和她在一起時的感受
I don't feel anything. Can you understand that?
我沒任何感覺 你懂嗎
A bad relationship? Yeah. I understand a bad relationship.
一段糟糕的戀愛嗎 那我倒還挺懂的
I just don't wanna talk about yours.
我只是不想談你的事
Look I know you and Regina have your own issues and I should've told you about that before you took the job.
我知道你和瑞金娜之間有矛盾 我本該在你接受這份工作前告訴你的
Yeah why the secrecy?
對 那為什么保密
We're all adults. You can do whatever you want.
大家都是成年人 你可以隨心所欲
'Cause I I didn't want you to look at me the way you are now.
因為我不想讓你用現在這種眼光來看我
Why do you care how I look at you?
為什么你要在意我怎么看你
Because...
因為
What?
因為什么
What the hell was that?
你在干什么
Did you see that?
你看見那個了嗎
How much have you been drinking?
你喝了多少酒
That was way over the line.
這實在是太過分了
I'm sorry. I just What?
抱歉 我只是... 什么
You what?
你什么
I need to feel something.
我想感受一些東西
Listen to me Graham.
聽我說 格蘭姆
You are drunk and full of regret. I get it.
我知道你現在喝醉了 而且充滿悔意
But whatever it is you are looking to feel
但無論你在尋找什么感覺
I can tell you one thing.
我要告訴你一件事
You're not getting it with me.
你在我這兒是找不到的
Graham.
格蘭姆
Is Henry asleep?
亨利睡著了嗎
Yes. Why?
睡了 干嘛