I know we have work to do.
我知道我們需要磨合
Let's see what happens.
咱們慢慢嘗試吧
I'd like that.
我很愿意
Let this mark the beginning of a new era
讓這一時刻成為新紀元的開始
of a new kingdom
新王國的開端
united and strong.
團結 強大
An era of mutual prosperity.
共同繁榮時代的開始
Abigail James as I stay to work out the particulars of our new land with king George
艾比蓋爾 詹姆斯 我要留下來 與喬治國王共商新王國的一些事務
go to your new home at my palace.
你們先行前往我王宮的新家
We'll be along shortly
我們隨后就到
and the celebration will be beyond your dreams.
婚禮慶典將是空前絕后的
Thank you daddy.
謝謝您 父親
I trust that you know best.
我相信你的判斷
I'm glad you made the right decision son.
很高興你做出了正確的決定 孩子
Thank you...
謝謝
Father.
父親
Come. I'm tired of waiting.
走吧 我不想再等了
Well then our journey shall begin.
那我們就上路吧
I thought we might take the scenic route.
我覺得咱們應該走一條風景好的路線
Smile son.
笑笑 孩子
You're on the road to true love.
你正走向真愛
I told you the Troll Road would've been quicker.
我說過走食人獸大路會更快
Are you even listening to me?
你有在聽我說嗎
Halt!
停下