And you love her?
你愛她嗎
I don't know
我不知道
But I know I did.
但我知道我曾經愛她
I remember how I felt and...
我想起了我曾經的感受 而且
I think I have to honor that.
我覺得我得對得起這份感情
And everything that you said to me
那你對我說過的所有話
Is true.
也是真的
I do have feelings for you intense feelings feelings I don't quite understand.
我確實對你有感覺 而且很強烈 我搞不清楚的感覺
You're going back to her.
你要回到她身邊
It's the right thing to do.
那是我該做的
The right thing to do...
你該做的...
was not to lead me on.
是不去給我希望
I know.
我知道
So you've made your choice.
所以你已經做出了選擇
I'm sorry. That's okay.
對不起 這沒什么
I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
看來我們是有緣無分
This is volunteering?
你是在做志愿者嗎
Plans... changed. Regina needed me to
計劃有變 瑞金娜要我...
Sleep with her?
跟她上床嗎
No.
不是
Why were you... sneaking out the window?
你為什么偷著從窗戶爬出來
Uh because...
因為...
she didn't want Henry to know.
她不想讓亨利知道
You did this with Henry in the house?
當時亨利也在屋子里嗎
He's sleeping. He doesn't know.
他在睡覺 什么都不知道
Oh my god. I wish I was Henry right now.
天吶 現在我也能像亨利那樣睡著了該多好
This is disgusting.
太惡心了
I really do work at an animal shelter.
我確實在動物救助站工作
You can finish my shift. I'm done working nights.
你接著值班吧 我不要上夜班了
You were right. I did hate that windmill out front.
你說的對 我確實討厭門口的風車
You remember.
你記起來了
How much do you remember?
你記起來多少
Enough.
夠多了
I know we weren't at a good place when I left.
我記得 我離開時我們關系緊張
I know you thought I was leaving you but I wasn't.
我記得 你以為我離你而去 其實不然
I wanted to work things out. I just...
我想解決問題 我只是...
needed some time.
需要一些時間
Then I had my accident and...
然后我就發生了意外...
got much more time than I expected.
離開的時間比預想的長了很多
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
我也很抱歉