Out of the door turn right.
出門右轉
Two blocks you'll find the trail. Can't miss it.
兩個街區后你就會看到小路 你會找到的
Thank you.
謝謝
See something you like?
看到什么喜歡的東西了嗎
Where did you get that?
這個從哪兒來的
That old thing?
那個舊東西嗎
That's been gathering dust for... forever.
它一直在那兒 接受灰塵的洗禮
I think this belonged to me.
我覺得它曾經是我的
Really?
是嗎
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
Yes.
我確定
I remember.
我記得它
Mother.
母親
Ohh you're back. You're alive.
你回來了 你還活著
I did it.
我做到了
Are you hurt? I've been so worried.
你受傷了嗎 我一直在擔心
I'm fine mother really.
我很好 母親 真的
Oh look at you.
讓我看看你
Look at you. You you look like...
看看你 你看上去真像
Like a... oh you look like a prince.
真像一個王子
Come inside. I'll make us some supper.
進來吧 我來做晚餐
You should see the house the farm.
你應該看看這房子 這農場
The king is going to take care of us.
國王會照顧我們的
He's already started.
他已經這么做了
What?
怎么了
What's wrong?
有什么問題嗎
Midas wants to unite the kingdoms
邁達斯想讓我娶他的女兒
by marrying me to his daughter.
以此來統一整個王國
What?
什么
It makes the grain merchant's dowry look like sheep dung.
相比之下 那個谷物商人的嫁妝一文不值
No.
不
You were right to turn down that offer as you must this one too.
你拒絕那個婚約是對的 這個你也必須拒絕
Every day you've been gone has shown me it was shameful of me to ever encourage you otherwise.
你離開的每一天都讓我明白 我當初那樣勸你是不道德的
Your freedom to choose
你可以自由地選擇
is more important than anything.
比任何事情都重要
I'll give up the farm. No.
我會放棄這個農場 不行
They can't force you.
他們不會強迫你
Yes they can and because of our ruse Midas can never really know who I am which...
他們會 因為我們的計謀 邁達斯永遠都不會知道我是誰