Nice offer.
多謝好意
Too bad that guy's about to steal your wallet.
真是不巧那家伙正在偷你的錢包
What? No, I wasn't.
什么 我沒有
Now I'm gonna do the same thing to your arms.
你的胳膊也要落得如此下場了
Excuse me. Does this thing work?
打擾下 這電話還好用嗎
Yep, works just fine.
挺好用的
Don't move!
不許動
Really?
真的嗎
That's a good choice.
明智之選
Now, I'm gonna give you another one.
現在你得再做個選擇
You're not equipped to be here,
你現在還沒到火候
not in this place and not in this game you're playing,
不該來這酒吧 不該玩這游戲
So either you choose to quit playing,
所以要么你退出游戲
or I arrest you to keep you safe.
要么我逮捕你 保你安全
So what's it gonna be?
你選哪個
Quit.
退出
Glad we could have this talk.
跟你交談很愉快
Nautilus eyes.
鸚鵡螺眼睛
Found the next puzzle, Finch.
找到下一個謎題了 芬奇
Heading after Claire.
我去追克萊爾
Harold, I got two guys across the street wearing comms.
哈羅德 街對面有兩個家伙帶著對講機
Claire's got a welcoming party.
克萊爾有麻煩了
Oh, dear.
天啊
What's going on?
怎么了
I'm tracing this email.
我正追蹤郵件
But something just hacked back with incredible force.
被人以千鈞之力反黑了回來
My hard drive's being torn apart.
我的硬盤正被毀
They're tracing our location!
他們在追蹤我們的位置
What are you gonna do?
那你怎么辦
Drive.
開車
The PMCs are making their move. I'm heading in.
那伙傭兵要行動了 我馬上過去
No, John, you can't interfere.
不行 約翰 你不能插手