Have fun, boys.
玩開心點 小子們
Speaking of boys
剛說到小子們
I hope I'm not interrupting anything, Ms. Shaw,
希望我沒打擾你 肖女士
but I could use some help with a new number.
我有個新號碼需要你幫助
New number?
新號碼
This particular number is involved in activities,
此號碼卷入了一項活動
the implications of which are extraordinary,
范圍之廣超乎想象
perhaps global.
可能是全球性的
Can you meet me?
能來見我嗎
Sure. I’m clocking out anyway.
當然 反正我也打卡下班了
New computer?
新電腦啊
Isn't that a week's salary for you?
得花你一禮拜的工資吧
Small price to pay for safety from Samaritan,
為避開撒馬利亞人必須付出的小小代價
especially when hacking security-camera feeds.
黑進監控錄像時特別需要
Security feeds? You want to fill me in?
監控錄像 能解釋下嗎
A dangerous game is being played throughout the city.
城里很多人在玩一個危險的游戲
I'm trying to find the game master.
我要找到游戲的幕后主使
I've accessed the feeds from a security camera
我黑進了一個能看到
whose field includes a lamppost
街燈告示的監控錄像
where one of the game's puzzles was posted.
游戲中的一個謎題就張貼在那里
By scrolling back through the archived footage,
希望能通過回放錄像
I hope to identify who put it up.
找出是誰貼上去的
There.
這兒
Toby's Estate Coffee. Game master is a barista?
托比家咖啡 幕后主使是個服務生
Right across the street.
就在街對面
So this guy likes to play games, huh?
這家伙喜歡玩游戲是吧
So do I.
我也喜歡
Need I remind you, I'm not a proponent of violence.
我得提醒你 鄙人不尚暴力
We imply it. We may not have to use it.
嚇唬一下 也許不用動手啊
Soy milk? I can't stand the stuff.
豆奶嗎 真受不了這東西
Go cow, or go home.
要么牛奶 要么走人
Now, someone's got a few questions for you.
有人有問題想問你
Someone?
誰
First, I'd like to inform you
首先我要告訴你
that I've disabled the video streams back here,
后面的監控我已經關掉了
So no one can see or hear or help.
沒人會看到 沒人會聽到 沒人會來救你
Surprisingly lax security for someone of your interests.
沒想到你這種人竟然會如此疏于防范
Who are you?
你是誰