Trees, lampposts, banners.
樹木 街燈 廣告牌
Oh, wait.
等等
It's a nautilus,
是鸚鵡螺
and the street lights are more than just a border.
紅綠燈不只是邊框裝飾
it's Braille.
是布萊葉點字法
The lights are the equivalent of the tactile dots.
亮燈代表觸點
The message reads "184th and 3rd."
謎底是 184大街和第三大道交匯處
Claire is very likely making her way there.
克萊爾很可能去了那里
I'm on my way.
我這就去
Let me know when you find her.
找到她后告訴我一聲
Still want to pretend you're not playing?
還要裝不玩嗎
I saw you in the park.
我在那公園見過你
Trust me, Claire, I have no desire to cheat off your work
相信我 克萊爾 我沒有利用你的成果作弊
or sabotage your chances of winning.
也不想絆住你取勝
That why you stole my hard drive?
所以你就偷我硬盤嗎
Hand it over, or do I have to take it?
還給我 還是要我去拿
Pretty pathetic.
真可悲
If you can't solve the puzzles on your own,
你自己解不出謎題
you shouldn't be here.
就不該來
I wasn't going to be
我并不想來
as much as a friend of mine hoped otherwise.
但我的朋友偏偏希望我來
But something on the drive helped change my mind.
不過硬盤上的一些東西改變了我的想法
My notes?
我的筆記嗎
A eulogy for your parents.
你父母的悼詞
The young woman who wrote those words
能寫出如此文字的年輕姑娘
would never shoot me over a game.
不會為游戲殺人
She values life too much.
她懂得生命的可貴
If that’s what you think
你這么想
then you don’t know me at all.
那是完全不了解我
What’s the status?
情況如何
Alarm system disabled throughout the bank.
整個銀行的警報系統都被解除了
You cut through the vault, you’re home free.
直入金庫 大功告成
Let's go.
走