He's the guy who tells me when to let go.
掌握你一條小命的人
This game of yours what's its ultimate purpose?
你的游戲 最終目的是什么
You work alone or with a team?
你獨自行動還是有隊友
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
How many fingers does it take to make an espresso?
做杯意式特濃咖啡需要幾根手指
You see this okay,
看清楚沒
or do you need me to staple it to your eyeball?
要不要我釘進你眼睛里
The poster? It's not mine.
那個啟事嗎 不關我的事
It came in an email.
是電郵發給我的
Sent by whom?
發信人是誰
It was anonymous. Please!
是匿名信 求你了
It told me when and where to put up the poster.
信中指明了張貼啟事的時間和地點
I did it. 1,000 bucks was wired to my account.
我照做后 一千美金就打入了我賬戶
That's all I know, I swear.
我就知道這些 我發誓
I'm going to need to see that email.
我得看下那封電子郵件
And I'm gonna need you to make yourself useful.
我給你找點事做
Tall latte, and you better not give me decaf.
來杯拿鐵 別給姐做成低咖啡因的
Harold, I'm at 184th and 3rd.
哈羅德 我在184大街和第三大道交匯處
Only place open is a biker bar.
只有一家飆車族酒吧開著
Beer.
啤酒
John, have you managed to find Claire?
約翰 找到克萊爾了嗎
I found her.
找到了
Brave girl, walking into a place like this.
好大膽的姑娘 敢進來這種地方
As usual, she's staring at something,
她還是老樣子 在盯著個東西看
And I have no idea what.
我是一頭霧水
That makes two of us.
彼此彼此
I've been trying to trace the source of an email
我在查那封電郵的源頭
that I believe was sent by the creator of the game.
相信就是發信人組織了這場游戲
The results are nothing short of baffling.
但結果令人費解
The email appears to have no point of origin.
這郵件看起來根本沒有源頭
It simply materialized in the recipient's inbox.
憑空出現在收件箱里了
Excuse me.
抱歉
No way you're leaving till I get you a drink.
要走 也等我先請你喝一杯