It isn't the same phone.
不是同一個,
This one's brand-new.
這個是全新的。
Someone's taken trouble to make it look the same, which means your blog has a far wider readership.
有人費勁工夫讓它們看起來一樣,說明你博客的讀者群還挺廣泛。
'You have one new message.'
您有一條新短信。
Was that it?
就這個?
No, that's not it.
不,不止。
What the hell are we supposed to make of that?
這到底讓我們怎么理解?
An estate agent's photo and the bloody Greenwich pips.
一張房產中介登的照片,加上格林威治的報時聲。
It's a warning.
是個警告。
A warning?
警告?
Some secret societies used to send dried melon seeds, orange pips, things like that - five pips.
以前就有秘密社團用曬干的瓜籽作警告,如五個桔核,五下計時也一樣。
They're warning us it's going to happen again.
是在警告我們這事還會發生。
I've seen this place before. - Hang on. What's going to happen again? - Boom!
這地方我見過。-等等。什么事還會發生?-爆炸!
Mrs Hudson!
赫德森太太!
You had a look, didn't you, when you first came to see about your flat?
你見過的吧?第一次來看房時就看過?
The door's been opened, recently.
這門最近開過。
No, can't be. That's the only key.
不可能,就這一把鑰匙。
I can't get anyone interested in this flat.
沒人有興趣租這間房。
It's the damp, I expect - that's the curse of basements.
估計是太潮濕了吧,地下室就這點不好。
I'd a place once when I was first married.
我剛結婚的時候就住過。
Mould all up the wall...Oh. Dear me.
整片墻壁都發霉了,我的天。
Shoes.
鞋子。
He's a bomber, remember.
別忘了他是炸彈客。