The MoD is working on a new missile defence system, the Bruce-Partington Program it's called.
國防部正在研制一種新的導彈防御系統,稱為布魯斯-帕廷頓計劃。
The plans for it were on a memory stick.
計劃內容存在一根記憶棒上。
That wasn't very clever.
這招可不怎么高明。
It's not the only copy. Oh. But it is secret.
有很多個備份,但卻是機密。
And missing.
現在卻失蹤了。
Top secret?
是高度機密嗎?
Very. We think West must have taken the memory stick.
當然,我們認為威斯特肯定拿走了記憶棒。
We can't possibly risk it falling into the wrong hands.
絕不能讓其落入非法之徒手中。
You've got to find those plans, Sherlock.
你得把它找出來,夏洛克。
Don't make me order you.
別逼我命令你。
I'd like to see you try.
我倒想看看你嘗試。
Think it over.
好好想想吧。
Goodbye, John.
再見,約翰。
See you very soon.
回頭見。
Why did you lie?
你這是何必?
You've got nothing on.
你根本無事可做。
Not a single case. That's why the wall took a pounding.
一宗案子也沒有,所以墻才遭罪。
Why did you tell your brother you were busy?
為什么騙你哥說你忙得不可開交?
Why shouldn't I?
為什么不可以?
Oh. Nice. Sibling rivalry.
好吧。懂了。
Now we're getting somewhere.
兄弟鬩墻原來是這么回事。
Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克·福爾摩斯。
Of course. How could I refuse?
當然去,我怎能拒絕?
Lestrade - I've been summoned. Coming?
是雷斯垂德在召喚我。你來嗎?
If you want me to. - Of course.
你想讓我去的話。-當然。
I'd be lost without my blogger.
我的博客作家不在,我會無所適從的。
You like the funny cases, don't you?
你一向都愛有趣的案子吧?
The surprising ones. - Obviously.
讓人驚奇的案子。-很明顯。
You'll love this.
這件你肯定喜歡,
That explosion.
是起爆炸案。
Gas leak, yes? - No.
煤氣泄漏嗎?-不是。
No? - No. Made to look like one.
不是嗎?-不,只是兇手故意制造的假象。
What? - Hardly anything left of the place, except a strongbox.
什么?-那地方幾乎全被炸毀,除了這保險箱。
A VERY strong box, and inside it was this.
真是個非常保險的保險箱,里面是這個。
You haven't opened it? - It's addressed to you, isn't it?
你沒打開嗎?-寫的是你收,不是嗎?
We've X-rayed it.
照過X光了,
It's not booby-trapped. - How reassuring.
沒動過手腳。-我真可安心了。
Nice stationery.
信紙不錯。
Bohemian.
波西米亞紙。
What?
什么?
From the Czech Republic.
捷克共和國產的。
No fingerprints?
沒有指紋嗎?
No.
沒有。
She used a fountain pen.
她用的是鋼筆,
Parker Duofold, iridium nib.
派克平頂多褔系列銥金筆。
She?
是個女的嗎?
Obviously.
很明顯。
Obviously.
好吧。
But that...That's the phone. The pink phone.
但那...是那個手機,粉色的手機。
What, from The Study In Pink?
"粉色研究"里的那個嗎?
Obviously, it's not the same phone, but it's supposed to look like..."Study In Pink"?
很明顯不是同一個,只是看起來像而已"粉色研究",
You read his blog?
你也看他博客嗎?
Of course I read his blog. We all do.
當然,我們都看。
Do you really not know that the Earth goes round the sun?
你當真不知道地球是繞著太陽轉的嗎?