A Study In Pink. Nice.
粉色研究。真想得出來。
Well, you know. Pink lady, pink case, pink phone.
是嘛,粉衣女郎,粉色箱子,粉色手機,
There was a lot of pink. Did you like it?
從頭到尾都是粉色,你喜歡嗎?
Um...no. - Why not? I thought you'd be flattered.
不。-為什么?我可是一個勁地夸你。
Flattered? ! "Sherlock sees through everything and everyone in seconds.
夸我?夏洛克能在瞬間看穿萬事萬物。
"What's incredible, though, is how spectacularly ignorant he is - "about some things."
但令人難以置信的是,他對某些領域-表現出的極端無知。
Hang on, I didn't mean that...-Oh, you meant "spectacularly ignorant" in a nice way
等下,我不是那意思...-那你的"極端無知"也是在夸我咯,
Look, it doesn't matter to me who's Prime Minister or...
聽著,我不關心首相是誰...
I know...- Who's sleeping with who...- Whether the Earth goes round the sun. - That again! It's not important!
好吧... -或是誰和誰有一腿-或是地球繞著太陽轉 -又來了,這無關緊要!
Not impor...?! It's primary school stuff.
啥?連小學生都知道,
How can you not know that?
你怎么會不知道?
Well, if I ever did, I've deleted it.
就算我以前知道,那也早被我刪除了。
Deleted it?
刪除是啥意思?
Listen. This is my hard drive, and it only makes sense to put things in there that are useful.
聽著,我的大腦就像一個硬盤,只會存放有用的東西,
REALLY useful.
真正有用的東西。
Ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish.
普通人一般都是滿腦子垃圾。
That makes it hard to get at the stuff that matters. Do you see?
關鍵時刻大腦就不起作用了,明白嗎?
But it's the solar system!
但這是太陽系啊!
Oh, hell! What does that matter? !
見鬼,這到底有什么關系啊?
So we go round the sun.
地球是繞著太陽轉,
If we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference!
就算是繞著月亮轉,甚至是繞著公園轉啊轉,像只泰迪熊似的也和我們沒有半毛錢關系!
All that matters to me is the work! Without that, my brain rots!
我只在乎工作,不然的話,大腦就要生銹了!
Put that in your blog!
都寫進你的博客去吧!
Or, better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world!
要是你不添油加醋就更好了!
Where are you going? - Out! I need some air.
你要去哪兒?-出去透透氣。
Oh, sorry, love! - Sorry.
抱歉,親愛的!-不好意思。
Have you two had a little domestic?
你小兩口鬧別扭了嗎?
Ooh, it's a bit nippy out there.
外面有點冷。
He should have wrapped himself up a bit more.
他應該多穿一點。
Look at that, Mrs Hudson.
看啊,赫德森太太。
Quiet. Calm. Peaceful.
安靜無比。一片祥和。
Isn't it hateful?
是不是很討厭?
Oh, I'm sure something will turn up, Sherlock.
放心吧,會有樂子的,夏洛克。
A nice murder. That'll cheer you up.
一起錯綜復雜的謀殺案,讓你興奮起來。
Can't come too soon.
快點來吧,等死人了。
Hey, what have you done to my bloody wall? !
你怎么把墻弄成這幅德行?
I'm putting this on your rent, young man!
回頭加在你的房租里,壞小子!