Morning. - Oh...m-morning.
早安。-早安。
See? Told you you should have gone with the Lilo.
看吧?都說讓你睡氣墊了。
No, no, no, it's fine, I slept fine.
不不,沒事,我睡得很好。
It's very kind of you.
多謝你讓我留下。
Well, maybe next time I'll let you kip at the end of my bed, you know.
也許下次我會讓你睡我床腳。
What about the time after that?
那下下次呢?
Do you want some breakfast? - Love some.
來點早餐嗎?-好啊。
Well, you are gonna make it yourself.
那就自己做吧。
Cuz I'm going to have a shower.
我得去洗個澡。
Back now to our main story.
現在回到主要新聞。
There's been a massive explosion in central London.
倫敦市中心發生一起重大爆炸。
As yet, there are no reports of any casualties, and the police are unable to say if there's any suspicion of terrorist involvement.
目前仍未有任何傷亡報告。而警方也未能排除該爆炸涉及恐怖襲擊的可能。
Sarah! Sarah! Sorry! I've got to run!
莎拉!莎拉!抱歉!我得走了!
Excuse me, can I get through?
不好意思,能借過一下嗎?
I live over there.
我住在這兒。
Sherlock!
夏洛克!
John.
約翰。
I saw it on the telly. Are you OK?
我在電視上看到新聞,你沒事吧?
Me? What? Oh, yeah, fine.
我嗎?噢,沒事啦。
Gas leak, apparently.
很顯然是煤氣泄漏。
I can't. - Can't?
不行。-怎么不行?
Stuff I've got on is just too big.
手頭這案子太棘手,
I can't spare the time.
抽不開身。
Never mind your usual trivia.
別管你的小案子了,
This is of national importance.
這可是國家要案。
How's the diet?
減肥得怎么樣了?
Fine. Perhaps you can get through to him, John.
很好,不用你操心。約翰,你來勸勸吧,他或許聽你的。
What?
啥?
I'm afraid my brother can be very intransigent.
恐怕我弟弟就是不肯讓步。
If you're so keen, why don't you investigate it?
要是你這么急切,何不自己去查?
No...I can't possibly be away from the office for any length of time.
不不不不不,我可不能離開辦公室一步。
Not with the Korean elections so...
而且現在還是韓國大選...
Well, you don't need to know about that, do you?
噢,反正你也不感興趣吧?
Besides, a case like this, it requires...legwork.
更何況,像這種案子,得外出跑腿。
How's Sarah, John?
莎拉還好嗎?約翰?
How was the Lilo?
氣墊怎么樣?
Sofa, Sherlock. It was the sofa.
沙發,夏洛克,他睡的沙發。
Oh, yes, of course.
噢,可不是嘛。
How...? Oh, never mind.
你們怎么?好吧,算了。
Sherlock's business seems to be booming since you and he became...pals.
自從你倆在一起以來,似乎夏洛克的工作...就蒸蒸日上了呀,
What's he like to live with? Hellish, I imagine.
和他同居有啥感覺?我猜是生不如死吧。
I'm never bored.
從不會無聊就是了。
Good. That's good, isn't it?
不錯,真不錯,是吧?
Andrew West, known as Westie to his friends. Civil servant.
安德魯·威斯特,朋友叫他小威,是個公務員。
Found dead on the tracks at Battersea station this morning with his head smashed in.
今早被發現死于巴特希火車站的鐵軌上,死因是頭部遭到重擊。
Jumped in front of a train?
他是跳軌自殺嗎?
Seems the logical assumption.
這個推論似乎是符合邏輯。
But?
但是呢?
But?
什么但是?
Well, you wouldn't be here if it was just an accident.
如果只是場意外,你也不會過來。
Hah!
切!