Any luck? - Oh, yes!
有發現嗎?-當然!
Oh, sorry. I didn't...
抱歉,我不知道...
Jim, hi! Come in! Come in!
金,是你,進來!
Jim, this is Sherlock Holmes.
金,這位就是夏洛克·福爾摩斯。
And, er...Sorry.
這位是...不好意思。
John Watson. Hi
約翰·華生。你好。
Hi. So you're Sherlock Holmes.
你好。你就是夏洛克·福爾摩斯。
Molly's told me all about you. You on one of your cases?
茉莉一直談起你,你在查案嗎?
Jim works in IT, upstairs. That's how we met. Office romance.
金在樓上信息部門工作。我們就這樣認識的,辦公室戀情。
Gay.
基佬。
Sorry, what?
你說什么?
Nothing. Um, hey.
沒什么,你好。
Sorry. Sorry! Well, I'd better be off.
抱歉,不好意思!我還是先走吧。
I'll see you at the Fox. About six? - Yeah.
福克斯劇場見。六點左右見?-好。
Bye. It was nice to meet you.
再見。很高興見到你。
You too.
同感。
What do you mean, gay? We're together.
你說誰基佬呢?我們在交往呢。
Domestic bliss must suit you, Molly. You've put on 3 pounds since I last saw you.
戀愛幸福很滋潤啊,茉莉。比我上次見到你時重了三磅了。
Two-and-a-half. - No, three.
兩磅半。-不,三磅。
Sherlock. - He's not gay! Why do you have to spoil...? He's not!
夏洛克。-他才不是基佬!你干嘛要毀掉... 他不是!
With that level of grooming?
那么注意打扮自己?
Because he puts product in his hair? I put product in my hair.
因為他往頭發上抹東西嗎?我也抹啊。
You wash your hair, there's a difference.
你洗頭發時抹,不一樣的。
No no. Tinted eyelashes, signs of taurine cream around the frown lines, those tired, clubber's eyes. Then there's his underwear.
不不。他描了眉,前額明顯涂過牛磺酸精華乳,眼中帶著常年泡夜店的血絲。還有他的內褲。
His underwear?
他的內褲?
Visible above the waistline. Very visible, particular brand.
腰上露出一截,非常明顯,牌子很特別。
Plus the extremely suggestive fact that he just left his number under this dish.
還有最明顯的,他給我留了電話,在這盤子底下。
I'd say you'd better break it off now and save yourself the pain.
你最好現在就去跟他分手,長痛不如短痛。
Charming, well done.
真是太好了,干得漂亮。
Just saving her time. Isn't that kinder?
節省她時間而已,不是很好心嗎?
Kinder? No, no, Sherlock, that wasn't kind.
好心?不,夏洛克,那不叫好心。
Go on, then. You know what I do. Off you go.
你來說說。你知道我的做法,你來試試。
Oh...No. - Go on.
不要。-說吧。
I don't want stand here so you can humiliate me while I...-An outside eye, a second opinion it's very useful to me. Really!
我可不想站這兒分析這鞋,任你羞辱...-旁觀者的視角,不同的觀點對我非常有用,真的!
Fine.
好吧。
Oh, they're just a pair of sh...trainers.
這就是雙運動鞋。
Good.
很好。
They're in good nick. I'd say they were pretty new, except the sole has been well worn, so the owner must have had them for a while.
保養得很好。這鞋子看著還很新,只是鞋底磨損得厲害,所以應該穿了有些日子了。
Er, very '80s. Probably one of those retro designs.
80年代風格,可能是復古款。
You're on sparkling form. What else?
很有見解,還有呢?
They're quite big. So a man's.
碼子很大,所以是男人的。
But...-But there's traces of a name inside in felt-tip.
但是...-但鞋幫內有名字的痕跡。
Adults don't write their names inside their shoes, so these belong to a kid.
成人不會在鞋子里寫名字,應該是個孩子的。
Excellent. What else?
很好,還有呢?
That's it.
就這些。
That's it.
就這些。
How did I do?
我干得如何?
Well, John. Really well.
很好,約翰。真的很好。