I have something on that cop lieutenant Beth Davis.
我查到那個副隊長貝絲·戴維斯了
What did you find?
查到什么了
Beth Davis is not her real name.
貝絲·戴維斯不是她的真名
It's Michelle Webber.
她真名叫米歇爾·韋伯
Who, exactly, is Michelle Webber?
那她究竟是什么人
I have a whole file.
我手上有完整的資料
You send my payment to paypal, and it's all yours.
把錢打到我賬上,我就都給你
Will I be disappointed?
會讓我失望嗎
Oh, No. It's good.
不會的,料十足啊
I have a feeling it's exactly what you're looking for.
我覺得,這正是你想要找的
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Look. We never talked about the other night.
那晚的事我們一直沒好好談談
I thought we did the morning after.
第二天早上不是已經談過了嗎
We said that we were both adults and professional and we wouldn't let it get in the way.
我們同意彼此都是成年人,具有專業素養,不會讓這事妨礙工作
Has something changed?
有問題了嗎
Yes. You. You're being weird.
對,你,你變得很奇怪
Yes. I'm being weird. Sorry about that, and I'm sorry about the other night.
是,是我最近怪怪的,對不起,那晚的事我也很抱歉
Look. I get it.
我明白
You don't want to mix your work life with your personal life.
你不希望工作和私人生活攪和在一起
My personal life is a wreck, Janice.
我的個人生活就是一團糟,詹妮絲
It always has been.
一直都是如此
I'm a screw up like that, and I was hoping I could do things differently here in LA.
我總是搞砸,我原本希望到了洛杉磯我能有所改變
Why did you come to LA.?
你為什么來洛杉磯
You know what? It's none of my business.
算了,這不關我的事
I'm an adult. We had a moment. It's over.
我是個成年人了,我們之間曾有火花,但現在已經結束了
Thank you.
謝謝
Who's Beth talking to?
貝絲在和誰談話呢
College girl, attacked by a clown in a Halloween store last night.
一個女大學生,昨晚在一家萬圣節戲服店被一個小丑襲擊
I hate clowns.
我討厭小丑
I hate Halloween.
我討厭萬圣節