Candy striper or French maid?
護士助手,還是法式女仆
I thought we were gonna do a theme together.
我們不是要做主題派對嗎
Exactly. Candy striper or French maid?
對啊,是護士助手系列,還是女仆系列
No. Too sexy.
不要了,太性感
What about this one?
這件怎么樣
Saloon hookers.
酒吧應召女
You just want to be slutty.
你怎么就往色情上靠
We're throwing a party, not an orgy.
我們是開派對,不是搞濫交會
Our first party at our new digs.
這是我們新公寓的第一場派對啊
Let's not send the wrong message.
千萬別給人家留下錯誤印象
Fine. Ok. Slutty it is.
好吧,那就淫蕩一點吧
I'll try it on, no promises.
我去試試,不保證會穿
You just keep looking.
你再逛逛別的好了
We're closing in 15.
我們15分鐘后打烊
Oh. Hi. I'm in here.
這里有人了
Annie?
安妮
Nice outfit.
衣服不錯
Ok, clown. Enough.
好了,小丑,可以了
Do I know you? Bobby?
我們認識嗎?波比?
Take care, clown.
你自己保重,小丑
Annie? Somebody?
安妮?有人嗎?
Annie!
安妮
Aah! Help me! Help me! Help me!
救命啊,來人啊
What is it?
怎么了
In the dressing room. He attacked me.
在試衣間,有人襲擊了我
Call the police.
快報警
Why is he doing this?
他為什么這么做