Team drinks?
大伙一塊喝一杯去嗎
No, thanks. I can't.
不了,謝謝,我有事
Phobia of fun,
你恐懼快樂嗎
fear of letting your co-workers see you after a couple of shots of tequila?
還是害怕讓你同事看到幾杯龍舌蘭酒后你的醉態
That's not it.
不是這么回事
Then what is it?
那為什么不去
What are you afraid of?
你在害怕什么
You first, tough guy.
你先來吧,硬漢
Yeah. You keep prying. My turn.
一直都是你在試探,輪到我了
What are you afraid of?
你在害怕些什么
Oh, you want to get real?
你想這么玩對吧
You got it.
放馬過來
I'm afraid that I'm gonna keep making the same mistakes.
我害怕的是會重蹈覆轍,犯下同樣的錯誤
Which ones, Jack?
什么錯誤,杰克
Your turn, tough girl.
該你了,女強人
I'm afraid of people really knowing me,
我害怕讓別人了解我
and I don't want tohave this conversation, and this is as far as it goes.
而且我不想談這個問題,所以就此打住吧
What happened to you?
你身上發生過什么事
Sorry, Jack. That'sall you're getting.
抱歉,杰克,到此為止
It's a start.
總算有個開頭
Good day.
今天戰績頗豐嘛
Yeah. Good day.
還行
You want to go for a drink?
你想去喝一杯嗎
Last time, you said, "Drinks are neverjust drinks."
上次你說過"事情永遠不會這么簡單"
What is it?
怎么了
We just made things right.
他被繩之于法了
I just need to clean up.
讓我收拾收拾
I've seen a guy's dump before.
我以前見過一個男生的狗窩
I haven't had a chance to, uh, furnish the place.
我還來不及,買家具
Where do you sleep?
你睡在哪里
I have a bed.
我有床
Bourbon?
波本怎么樣
Perfect.
好極了
Hey. Your homegirl Beth Davis didn't exist until she went to the academy 12 years ago.
你最愛的貝絲·戴維斯在12年前上警校前沒有任何記錄
No birth records?
連出生證明都沒有嗎
Nope. I got nothing in cyberspace.
沒有,我在網絡上找不到任何記錄
Keep looking. I'm good for the money.
繼續追查,錢不是問題
You just keep digging.
給我繼續查