The girls are coming over tomorrow to help decorate unless you want to cancel.
姐妹們明天會來幫忙裝飾布置,還是你想取消派對
No. We're gonna throw this party, and it's gonna be awesome.
不,這派對我們開定了,而且要開得很贊
I don't want anybody knowing there's a problem.
我不想讓任何人知道出過事
Come on. We live in a haunted house.
我們可是住在鬧鬼的房子里
We have to throw a party.
必須得開派對
It's, like, mandatory.
這可是傳統
Annie? Not funny, Annie.
安妮?不好笑,安妮
Very nice, but so not funny.
這招夠絕,但我覺得不好笑
Where are you?
你在哪里
Laurie, are you down there?
勞麗,是你在樓下嗎
What's going on?
發生什么事了
Someone was here. Call the police.
有人進來過,打電話報警
Laurie?
勞麗
At first, I thoughtit was Annie downstairs...
一開始我還以為是安妮在樓下
I had already gone to sleep.
那時候我已經睡著了
But then I heard somebody go out the front door,
然后我聽見有人從正門出去了
and that's when i saw the words written on the wall.
然后我才看見墻上寫的字
You didn't see a face?
你看見入侵者的臉了嗎
It had to be Bobby or his frat brothers.
肯定是波比或是他聯誼會的哥們
They're torturing us.
他們在折磨我們
Bobby and his friends havean alibi for last night.
波比和他朋友昨晚都有不在場證明
It was confirmed by campus security.
我們跟校警核實過了
So can you think of anyone else who might do this?
你能想出還有誰會這么做嗎
What's the history here?
這房子有什么歷史
This house is haunted, right? What's the story?
你們說這房子鬧鬼,背景故事是什么
I don't know if it's real or not,
我也不知道是不是真的
but I heard this man killed his wife in this house and thenhe killed himself,
但我聽說有個男人在這房里殺了他老婆然后自殺了
and now their ghosts are haunting this place.
他們的鬼魂依舊游蕩在這里,陰魂不散