Look at this.
看這個
Why would he have files on Laurie and Annie?
他怎么會有勞麗和安妮的檔案呢
This guy practices what he preaches.
這家伙在試驗他講授的東西
Animal organs.
動物器官
He's got plenty of hoodoo powder
他有很多覡術粉
You ok?
你沒事吧
Yeah.
沒事
I was home all night by myself.
一整晚我都獨自在家
But no real alibi.
但沒有確鑿的不在場證明
I've done nothing wrong.
我沒做錯什么
You assaulted a cop.
你襲警了
I don't recall a cop announcing himself.
我可不記得他說過自己是警察
I was protecting myself from a home invasion.
我以為有人闖進來了,我是在自衛
Why did you have files on Laurie Stokes and Annie Garner?
你為什么會有勞麗·斯托克斯和安妮·加納的檔案
Because they're the new tenants of the house.
因為她們是那所房子的新租客
What are you doing with them?
你拿她們的檔案干嗎
You stabbed a female student with a tribal knife and drained her of blood.
你拿部落用刀捅了一名女學生并給她放血
Says the case was dropped when she refused to testify.
由于她不肯出庭作證,所以你沒受到指控
Did you pay her off?
你給她封口費了嗎
She asked me to. I was helping her.
是她讓我那么做的,我是在幫她
By draining her blood?
放血是幫她嗎
Some blood. It was a cleansing.
只是一點血而已,那是凈化儀式
I was removing evil energy from her body.
我是在驅散她體內的惡靈
Some kind of exorcism through blood letting?
以放血為手段的驅魔儀式嗎
You have such contempt for what you don't know.
你如此輕視你不了解的事物
Is that what you plan to do to Laurie and Annie?
你也準備對勞麗和安妮做凈化儀式嗎
Why did you have the pictures in your house?
你家里為什么會有她們的照片
I want to help them.
我想幫她們
By cutting them up?
把她們大卸八塊嗎
Those girls are in danger. I've lived in that house.
那兩個姑娘有危險,我在那房子里住過
I know.
我知道
Know what?
知道什么
They need my help.
她們需要我的幫助
You don't believe in the spirit world, but it's real.
你不相信靈魂世界的存在,但那是真的
I've experienced it in that house.
我在那房子里經歷過
What did you experience?
你經歷了什么
It's true. What the legend says is true.
是真的,那個傳說是真的
It's haunted by the dead, and anyone who's lived there has experienced it.
那房子鬧鬼,所有在里面住過的人都經歷過
I stayed longer than most.
我住得比大多數人久
Why did you move out, Louis?
你為什么搬走,路易斯
One night, I was getting ready for bed.
一天晚上,我正準備睡覺
I heard a noise, so I went out onto the landing, and there it was.
突然聽到響動,于是我走到樓梯口就看到它了
There what was?
看到什么了
A specter. A ghost, a phantom, whatever you want to call it.
幽靈,鬼魂,幻影,隨便你怎么說
The thing reached out for me, and all reason and logic went out the window.
那東西伸手來抓我,所有的理智和邏輯都煙消云散了
I was terrified. I knew, whatever it was, it was evil.
我嚇死了,我知道不管那是什么,都不是善茬
And that's when you decided it had to be stopped.
就在那時,你決定要結束這一切
Someone needs to help these girls. They need to be protected.
得有人幫那兩個姑娘,她們需要保護
I can perform a cleansing. I can help them.
我能進行凈化儀式,我能幫她們