Wait. So Louis isn't stalking the girls.
等一下,路易斯不是在跟蹤那兩個女孩
He's obsessed with the house?
而是著迷于那所房子
That's a first for me.
這種事我可是頭一次見
I filed the charges. He'll be placed in county for the moment.
我提出了起訴,他暫時將會被縣區收押
How long can we hold him?
我們能關他多久
Well, assaulting an officer in this case isn't really gonna stick, not once he lawyers up.
這種情況下一旦他請了律師,襲警就站不住腳了
You're gonna need to find something fast.
你們得盡快找到別的理由
I got to run. It's Halloween. I got a kid. I'll be on cell.
我得走了,萬圣節快到了,要回家帶孩子,有事給我打電話
Thanks.
謝謝
Happy Halloween.
萬圣節快樂
Louis Atwood says that you entered his house without a warrant.
路易斯·阿特伍德說你們沒有搜查令就闖入他家
I had probable cause.
我有正當理由
Of course you did.
當然
You also confiscated materials.
你們還沒收了一些東西
You're up to your old tricks, Jack.
你又在耍舊把戲,杰克
Remember what I told you?
記得我跟你說過的話嗎
Something about two weeks, get out of town.
好像說什么,讓我兩周內滾出這里
When are you leaving, Jack?
你什么時候走,杰克
I'm gonna tell Beth and everybody else who will listen what you did in New York,
我會把你在紐約的所作所為告訴貝絲和其他在乎的人
and you're gonna lose your badge.
你會被革職的
And Ethan?
那伊森呢
Don't you dare utter his name.
不許你叫他的名字
My son doesn't even know you.
我兒子根本不知道你的存在
But he will one day, and he'll know you kept him from me. He'll know.
但是他總有一天會知道的,到時他會知道是你不讓我見他,他會知道的
Give your notice, Jack. Leave L.A. My threat is real.
跟上頭請示吧,杰克,離開洛杉磯。我不是在跟你開玩笑

Trick or treat!
不給糖就搗亂
Come on, guys. Let's go.
快點,走啦
Trick or treat!
不給糖就搗亂
What are we having for dinner?
今天晚飯吃什么
Candy.
糖
Hold on, honey.
等一下,寶貝
Hello? Mom, we're gonna miss all the good candy.
喂?媽媽,我們拿不到好的糖果了
What? I can't hear you.
什么,我聽不清
OK. I can hear you now.
好了,現在聽清了
What do you mean, released?
你說放出來是什么意思
Boo, kid. What yougot in the bag?
小孩,你包里有什么
More candy than he'll ever need.
很多糖果,他根本吃不了
Give it back.
還給我
Is there a problem?
有什么問題嗎
No, sir.
沒有,先生
Give him back the bag.
把包還給他
Now get out of here before I call the cops.
在我報警前趕緊離開這里
You OK?
你沒事吧
Yeah. Thanks.
沒事,謝謝
Here. You can have this. I got two.
給你。我有兩個,送你一個
Thanks.
謝謝
Ethan? Ethan, where are you?
伊森,伊森,你在哪
Over here.
在這
What are you doing all the way down here?
你怎么跑到這來了
Trick-or-treating. Ok.
要糖果。好了
Well, I think you got enough candy to last for a lifetime. Come on.
我覺得你這些糖果一輩子都吃不完,走吧
Yeah. Ok. Ready?
好的,準備好了
What's up?
怎么了
Louis Atwood made bail. I sent a unit to his house. He's not there.
路易斯·阿特伍德被保釋了,我派人去了他家,他不在
I'm headed to Laurie's house now.
我現在去勞麗家
I'll be there.
我馬上就到