Sorry, sorry. I'm sorry.
對不起,我很抱歉
Perry? What are you doing here?
佩里,你來這里干什么
I was invited. What are you doing here?
我被邀請了,你來這里干什么
Who invited you?
誰邀請的你
I have a class with annie. You are--are you working?
我跟安妮上同一門課。你,你是在工作嗎
Why would you ask me that?
為什么這么問
I don't see a costume.
你沒變裝
You need to leave.
你該走了
No. I'm here with friends. I was invited.
不,我是跟朋友來的,我被邀請了
Are you OK? You seema little anxious.
你還好嗎,你好像有點緊張
I'm fine, Perry.
我很好,佩里
Nice to see you, Michelle.
很高興見到你,米歇爾
What did you just call me?
你剛才叫我什么
I said, "Nice to see you, as well."
我說 "我也很高興見到你"
What did you think I said?
你覺得我說了什么
I'm a cop. For you, it will never be nice to see me. Do you understand?
我是個警察。對你來說,看到我絕不會高興。明白嗎
All right. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you, lieutenant.
好,抱歉。我沒想讓你不高興,副隊長
Excuse me.
抱歉
Guys, no, no. Second flooris off limits.
各位,不行不行,二層樓不能用
No bedrooms, no bathrooms, no...
不能用臥室,不能用廁所
Whatever you just did up there.
不管你剛剛做了什么都不行
Dude, no. Uh-uh. You can not pass out up here.
老兄,不是吧。你不能暈在這里
Come on. Let's go. Hey.
起來,我們走
Yeah. Downstairs now.
行了,立刻下樓
Sorry. I thought I'd apologize for scaring you the other day.
對不起。我本想為那天嚇到你而道歉
By giving me a heart attack?
你的道歉就是再嚇一次嗎
Ok. It's a little liquor logic,
好吧,我有點喝醉了
but you got to lighten up, girl.
但你不要生氣嘛
We didn't mean any harm at the costume store, and Bobby really loves you.
我們在戲服店沒有惡意,波比真的很愛你
It's all cool.
沒事了
Yeah?
什么事
I have the police report from archives.
我從檔案室拿到了警方記錄
The wife Beverly Miner hung herself in the basement,
妻子貝芙麗·邁納在地下室上吊
but the urban legend is wrong about the husband.
但關于丈夫的傳聞有誤
How so?
怎么回事