He cleaned everything.
他把所有東西都清走了。
He said he was afraid of germs, but I guess he was just afraid of getting caught.
他說他害怕有細菌,但是我猜他只是害怕被抓。
No one else ever came here with your dad...except you.
沒人陪你爸爸來過這兒...除了你。
He made everything by himself.
所有東西都是他自己做的。
Glue, butter...He sold the pelts on Ebay or in town.
膠水,黃油...他把毛皮放到易趣上或者拿到鎮上去賣。
He'd make pillows.
他還做靠墊。
No parts went to waste.
每個部分都不能浪費。
Otherwise it was murder.
如若不然,就只是謀殺而已。
He was feeding them to us. Wasn't he?
他把她們拿來喂我們,是不是?
It's very likely.
很有可能。
Before he cut my throat, he told me he killed those girls so he wouldn't have to kill me.
在他割斷我喉嚨前,他告訴我他殺了那些女孩兒,這樣他就不用殺我了。
You're not responsible for anything your father did, Abigail.
你爸爸做的事與你無關,阿比蓋爾。
If he would've just killed me, none of those other girls would be dead.
如果他殺了我,那些女孩兒就都不會死了。
We don't know that your father...
我們不知道你爸爸...
I need ERT at the Hobbs cabin.
我在霍布斯的小屋,需要緊急支援。