Abigail Hobbs is not a killer.
阿比蓋爾·霍布斯不是兇手。
But she could be the target of one.
但她可能是目標之一。
I think it's time that Abigail Hobbs left home permanently.
我想阿比蓋爾·霍布斯不能留在這里了。
Doctor, would you be good enough to collect Abigail and all of her belongings and escort her out of Minnesota, please?
博士,您能不能幫助阿比蓋爾收拾她的東西,并把她護送出明尼蘇達州?
Not you, Will. I want you here.
威爾,你留在這里。
You...you killed my daughter!
你,你殺了我女兒!
Abigail!
阿比蓋爾。
Why? Why come back?
為什么?為什么回來?
Abigail!
阿比蓋爾。
Why come back here? Why come back?
為什么回來?為什么?
Stay here.
別動。
Abigail.
阿比蓋爾。
Miss Lounds, You're on the wrong side of the police line.
勞茲女士,你應該站在警戒線外面。
I've been covering the Minnesota Shrike long before you got involved.
在你著手之前,我很早就開始報道明尼蘇達伯勞鳥案件了。
I wanna help you tell your story.
我想幫你講述你的故事。
You need me now more than ever.
你現在更需要我了。
I wanna talk to her.
我想和她聊聊。
No you don't. Go inside.
不用,進去吧。
I'm not the only one lurking about the Hobbs house peeking in windows.
我不是唯一一個藏在他家房子附近偷窺的人。
You really should monitor those police lines more carefully.
你們真該好好看住警戒線。
Have you seen a young man, mid-20s, ginger hair, Unwashed?
你有沒有見過一個二十多歲的小伙子姜黃色頭發,蓬亂不堪。
I'll tell you if I saw him if you tell me why it's important.
如果你告訴我原因,我就告訴你見沒見過他。