One cannot be delusional if the belief in question is accepted as ordinary by others in that person's culture or subculture.
如果某人所處的文化圈或亞文化圈,認可其遭到質疑的信仰,這個人就不算有妄想癥。
Or family.
家庭也算。
My dad didn't seem delusional.
我父親不像是有妄想癥。
He was a perfectionist.
他是完美主義者。
Your dad left hardly any evidence.
你爸爸沒留下什么蛛絲馬跡。
Is that why you let me come home?
所以你讓我回來?
To find evidence?
找證據嗎?
It was one of many considerations.
這是其中一個想法。
Are we gonna re-enact the crime?
我們要重構犯罪過程嗎?
You be my dad, you be my mom, and you be the man on the phone.
你演我爸爸,你演我媽媽,你演電話里的那個人。
Abigail, we wanted you to come home to help you leave home behind.
阿比蓋爾,我們之所以讓你回家,是為了讓你從這件事中解脫。
You're not gonna find any of those girls, you know.
你們是不會找到那些女孩兒的證據的。
What makes you say that?
為什么這么說?
He would honor every part of them.
他會尊重她們全身每個部分。
He used to make plumbing putty out of elk's bones.
他曾經把麋鹿的骨頭做成水管膠合劑。
Whatever bones are left of those girls are probably holding pipes together.
那些女孩兒剩下的骨頭,可能也都做成膠合劑,去黏水管了吧。
Where did he make this putty?
他都在哪做膠合劑的?
At the cabin.
在小屋里。
I can show you tomorrow.
我明天可以帶你去看看。
Abigail, there's someone here.
阿比蓋爾,你看誰來了。
Hey, Abigail.
你好嗎?阿比蓋爾。
So, uh, does that hurt?
傷口還疼嗎?
Sometimes.
偶爾吧。
Everybody on the block was on the news.
這個社區的人全上新聞了。
And everyone at school.
還有全學校的人。
Such whores.
一群婊子。
Did you talk to the news?
你接受采訪了嗎?
No. No!
沒有,真沒有
My mom doesn't want me talking to you, much less the news.
我媽都不想讓我和你說話,更別說上電視了。
Since when do you listen to her?
你什么時候這么聽她的話了?
Well, clearly I don't.
很明顯我并沒有。
I'm talking to you right now.
我現在不就跟你說話嘛。
Everybody thinks you did it, you know?
所有人都認為是你做的,你知道嗎?
So you think I did it?
所以你也這么認為嗎?
I don't think you're the type.
我覺得你不是那種人。