If you ever wanna go, you just have to say so and we'll go.
如果你想離開只要說一聲,我們馬上就走。
Go where? The hospital?
去哪?去醫院嗎?
For now.
暫時的。
They turned all the pictures around.
他們把照片都背過去了。
Crime scene cleaners will do that.
犯罪現場清理員做的。
They did a really good job.
他們處理得真好。
Is that where all my blood was?
我當初就是在這倒臥血泊之中的嗎?
Yes.
是的。
You do this a lot?
你經常如此嗎?
Go places and think about killing?
去一個地方重構殺人過程?
Too often.
太頻繁了。
So you pretended to be my dad.
你角色扮演我爸爸。
And people like your dad.
還有與你爸爸類似的人。
What did it feel like?
感覺怎樣?
To be him?
扮演他?
It feels...like...I'm talking to his shadow suspended on dust.
感覺像是...我在跟他留在浮塵上的影子對話。
No wonder you have nightmares.
怪不得你做惡夢。
The attacks on you and your mother were different.
你和你母親受到的攻擊不同于別人。
They were desperate.
方式過于急躁。
Your dad knew he was out of time.
你父親知道自己時間不多了。
Somebody told him we were coming.
有人告訴他我們來了。
The man on the phone?
打電話的人嗎?
It was a blocked call.
那號碼被屏蔽了,
Did you recognize his voice?
你能聽出是誰的聲音嗎?
I had never heard it before.
從沒聽過那個聲音。
Was there anybody new in your father's life?
你父親身邊有新面孔嗎?
Someone you met or someone he talked about?
你見過或者聽他提到過誰嗎?
Abigail, he may have been contacted by another killer.
阿比蓋爾,他可能跟另一個殺手有聯系。
A copycat.
一個模仿者。
Someone who's still out there?
這人還沒被抓到嗎?
Yeah.
是的。
Can you catch somebody's crazy?
你能感知到別人的精神異常嗎?
Folie a deux.
二聯性精神病。
What?
什么?
It's a French psychiatric term.
這是個法語精神病學名詞。
Madness shared by two.
共有型精神障礙。