Thanks again for meeting with me.
再次感謝你能來見我。
I know this hasn't been easy for you.
我知道這對你來說并不容易。
Oh yeah? How would you know?
是嗎?你怎么知道的?
I've been writing about Garrettt Jacob Hobbs.
我寫過關于加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯的文章。
I've spoken to the relatives of some of his other victims.
也曾采訪過其他被害人的家屬。
Hobbs is dead. He deserved a lot worse.
霍布斯死了。
Him and his whole family.
便宜他了,他全家都該千刀萬剮。
There must be some small comfort knowing that justice was served.
正義得到伸張,多少能夠感到一點安慰吧。
Comfort? My sister was impaled on a severed stag head, cut down the middle.
安慰?我妹妹被釘在鹿角上開膛破肚。
He pulled out her lungs while she was still breathing.
活生生的被他把肺拽出胸腔。
There's no comfort in that.
有什么值得安慰的。
I'm sorry. I am.
我感到遺憾,真的。
But you have to try not to remember her that way.
但你不該只記得她的這些記憶。
What do you want from me?
你找我有什么事?
I just thought you should know Abigail Hobbs came out of her coma.
我只是來告訴你阿比蓋爾·霍布斯醒過來了。
This is where my mom died.
我媽媽就死在這里嗎?
Yes.
是的。
I sort of expecting a body outline in chalk or tape.
我以為會有粉筆或膠帶畫出的尸體形狀。
They only do that if you're still alive and taken to the hospital before they finish the crime scene.
在處理完犯罪現場之前,被害人活著被送往醫院才會那樣做。
Goodbye, Mom.
別了,媽媽。