I'm sorry we couldn't save your mother.
很抱歉我們沒能救下你媽媽。
We did everything we could but she was already gone.
我們已竭盡全力,但是她已經過世了。
I know.
我知道。
I saw him kill her.
我看到他殺了她。
He was loving right up until the second he wasn't.
直到最后一刻,他還是充滿慈愛。
Kept telling me he was sorry, to just hold still.
他不停地對我說抱歉,讓我不要動。
He was gonna make it all go away.
他會讓一切都結束的。
There was plenty wrong with your father, Abigail, but there's nothing wrong with you.
你父親的精神有嚴重的問題,阿比蓋爾但你并沒有。
You say he was loving. I believe it.
你說他心里充滿愛,我相信那點。
That's what you brought out in him.
那正是你從他身上繼承的。
It's not all I brought out in him.
我從他身上繼承的不止是那個。
I'm gonna be messed up. Aren't I?
我也會成瘋子的。對嗎?
I'm worried about nightmares.
我被夢魘所困擾。
We'll help you with the nightmares.
我們會幫助你戰勝夢魘。
There's no such thing as getting used to what you experienced.
想要習慣于那些在你身上發生的一切,是根本不可能的。
It bothers me a lot.
它讓我很焦慮。
I worry about nightmares too.
我也會被夢魘困擾。
So killing somebody, even if you have to do it, it feels that bad?
所以說,殺人即便是不得已也會感覺很糟嗎?
It's the ugliest thing in the world.
那是世界上最糟的事。
I wanna go home.
我想回家。