Then again, I didn't think your father was the murder-suicide type.
還有,我也不覺得你爸爸會謀殺后自殺。
Although I guess the hunting could have been a clue.
不過從那狩獵癖就早該看出來的。
Mine or his?
你是說我還是他?
Both, now that you mention it.
既然你提到了,我覺得都是。
I don't think you did it.
但應該不是你做的。
I do.
我可不這么認為。
This is private property.
這里是私人住宅。
You were the bait, right?
你做誘餌,對不對?
That's how it worked?
你們是這么配合的嗎?
You lure them back to daddy for dinner?
你引誘她們回你爸爸那里吃飯?
How'd you trap my sister?
你是怎么引誘我妹妹的?
Did you chat her up?
你跟她搭訕了嗎?
Hey! Piss off!
嘿,滾開。
Did you help your old man cut out my sister's lungs while she was still using...
你有沒有幫你老爸,把我妹妹的肺給切了,在她還活...
He said he was somebody's brother.
他說他是某個受害人的哥哥。
Marissa! Come home.
瑪麗莎,跟我回家。
No...Come home!
不要。快回家!
Can you stop being such a bitch?
你能別像個潑婦一樣嗎?
See you later.
我再來看你。
Bye.
拜。
He's gone.
他跑了。
You've never seen him before?
你以前沒見過他嗎?
No.
沒有。
Let's get back to the hotel.
我們回酒店吧。
We are gonna get to the cabin tomorrow.
明天還要去那小屋呢。
We should report this, yes?
我們得上報這件事,對吧?
Yes.
沒錯。