Bishop withdrew the bail money. I'm gonna spend a year in here waiting for trial.
畢夏普撤回了保釋金。我要在這里待一年候審。
I still have other options. I'm looking into a second mortgage on my apartment.
我還有其它選擇。我準備第二次抵押公寓。
Alicia, you can't do that. -I can. I'm meeting today.
艾麗西婭,你不能這樣做。 -可以。我約好今天談。
It's very generous, but seriously. - Stop it. You would do the same thing.
你非常慷慨,但真的不行。 -別說了。你也會這樣做的。
You have to take the deposition today.
你今天得取證。
I'll reschedule. -You can't.
我再安排時間。 -不行。
Deena will take her business to Lockhart/Gardner. Bring Carey Zepps into the depo and have him whisper in your ear every now and then for effect.
迪娜會去找洛&加律所。讓凱里•澤普斯參加取證讓他時不時地在你旁邊耳語做樣子。
Who's on the other side? - Lorainne Joy, Clements & Holloway.
對方律師是誰? -克萊門茨&霍洛韋律所的洛林•喬伊。
You're kidding. -What?
開玩笑吧。 -怎么說?
Why?
怎么啦
Alicia, how are you? - I'm good, Lorainne. How are you?
艾麗西婭,你好嗎? -我很好,洛林,你呢?
Good, good, good. I'm excited about facing off finally. I hope that all is forgiven about me not hiring you. But look at you now. What a perfectly adorable office!
非常好。我很激動我們終于能交手了。我希望你原諒我當年沒聘請你。但看你現在。多有愛的辦公室啊!
Should we get started?
我們開始好嗎?
The first deposition is Gus Pawlicky. He's their top coder. -He's the linchpin? -Yeah. The rest of the class action crumbles if you destroy him.
第一個取證的是格斯•帕利奇。他是他們的高級程序員。 -他是關鍵嗎?-是的。如果你干掉他,集體訴訟的其他人就垮了。
And how long have you worked at Chumhum, Mr. Pawlicky?
你在查查網工作多久了,帕利奇先生?
I was-I was fired. But seven years total. -Until you discovered this Chumhum price-fixing. -Ms. Joy, do you mind?
我被-我被解雇了。但工作了七年了。 -直到你發現查查網壟斷薪水。-喬伊女士,別插嘴好嗎?
Chumhum had a handshake deal with other social networking companies. A week later, I was fired. -I'm whispering something that looks important so Deena thinks I'm in control.
查查網與其它社交網絡公司有口頭交易。一周后,我就被解雇了。 -我耳語一些看起來重要的東西,迪娜會以為我是負責人。
Thank you, Carey. -Do you need a minute with Alicia to help her?
謝謝你,凱里。 -你需要一點時間去幫艾麗西婭嗎?
His lawyer will try and shut you down, but start in with questions about his drinking.
他的律師會打擊你,你就開始問他喝酒的問題。
My drinking?
我喝酒?
Yes. You were pulled over on the afternoon of May 19?
對。你在5月19日下午被警方攔停?
Yes, I-I was upset. That was the day I found out about the agreement. -The price-fixing agreement. -So, because of that discovery, you decided to get drunk?
是,我當時很心煩。那天我發現有這項協議。-薪水壟斷協議。 -就因為發現這個,你就決定喝醉嗎?
I had a-a couple of beers at lunch. And that's all. -You received a negative performance evaluation in the previous week. Your supervisor wrote that he smelled alcohol on your breath.
我午餐時就喝了幾杯啤酒。就這么多。 -你在之前的一周收到了負面的績效評估你的主管說在你的口氣中聞到酒味。
That's a lie. That was, uh, a fluoride rinse. -And three other negative evaluations in the months prior to your being let go.
這是說謊。那只是含氟漱口水的原因。 -你被解雇前的幾個月還有三份負面評估。
Repeated lateness, failure to accomplish assigned tasks...
經常遲到,無法完成安排的任務••••••
Th-They planted those and they backdated them.
這是他們栽贓,日期是后來加上的。
Did they also backdate this accusation of your sexting?
對你色情短信的指控,日期也是后來加上的嗎?
What? That was a-a prank. - Alicia. I think your partner wants to confer with you. -No, we're good.
什么?這是惡作劇。 -艾麗西婭我想你的搭檔要和你商量點事。 -不,我們很好。
Let's go through these sexts one at a time.
我們來逐條看看這些色情短信。