Uh, does the ASA have any more questions?
助理檢察官還有問題嗎?
Yes, I do. Mrs. Florrick, could you please tell me... Could you please tell me what this is?
我有。福瑞克夫人,請你告訴我...請你告訴我這是什么?
It appears to be a master membership roster of Mr. Roja's health clubs.
貌似是羅哈先生健身房的會員總名冊。
Yes, it is. Thank you. Quite a few members.
是的。謝謝。會員很不少。
I believe it does very well. - Oh, very well.
我相信健身房經營得非常好。 -非常好。
Could you also tell me what this is, please?
麻煩告訴我這是什么?
The death certificate inventory from the county medical examiner. -Yes, it is. Thank you again. It is a list of people who have died in the last two years.
這是縣驗尸官出具的死亡證明清單。 -是的。再次感謝。這是過去兩年死亡人員的名單
Could you compare the highlighted names there with the membership roster from the health clubs?
你可以把高亮的名字與健身房的會員花名冊對比下嗎?
Your Honor, what does this have to do with our source of funds hearing?
法官閣下,這和資金來源聽證會有什么關系?
Dexter Roja's bail money came from his business. 20 percent of his business came from people who are dead.
迪克斯特•羅哈提供的保釋金來源于他的生意。其中20%的生意來源于已經死了的人。
All right, let me see that.
好的,給我看看。
His business is a sham. It is a cover for laundering Mr. Bishop's drug proceeds. And if I were allowed... If I were allowed to question Mr. Bishop, then this would become evid...
他的生意只是幌子。是為畢夏普先生的毒品交易洗黑錢。如果我可以...如果我可以詢問畢夏普先生,那這就可以成為證...
Your Honor, you have already quashed Mr. Bishop's subpoena.
法官閣下,您已經撤銷了畢夏普先生的傳票。
Yes, but we would suggest that Mrs. Florrick's testimony has opened that question again.
是,但我們可以提出福瑞克夫人的證詞又帶來了詢問可能。
Your Honor, there is nothing new here. - No, uh, actually there is.
法官閣下,并沒有新證據。 -不,事實上有的。
Okay, I'm gonna allow Mr. Bishop to be subpoenaed.
我允許傳喚畢夏普先生。
Thank you, Your Honor.
謝謝您,法官閣下。