Hmm.
嗯
Back in action.
該復出了
Thank God.
真慶幸
New interns, welcome to ATF.
新入職的實習生 歡迎來到ATF
We all work on this one floor, and that is because
所有人都在同一樓層辦公
we are all about communication
因為我們的工作需要良好的溝通
and teamwork.
與合作
No one has a private office,
沒有哪個人有獨立的辦公室
not even our founder and CEO, Jules Ostin,
這也包括我們的創始人兼首席執行官
who is actually right over there.
茱兒·奧斯丁就在那
She loves to ride her bike through the office.
她喜歡騎車穿越辦公區域
That woman does not like to waste time.
她不喜歡浪費時間
Plus, she counts it as exercise.
另外 她覺得這算是鍛煉的一種
That's adorable.
好可愛
Yeah. Mmm-hmm.
對啊 嗯哼
Hey. How you doing? I'm Davis.
嘿 你好 我是戴維斯
Hi, Davis. Ben Whittaker.Exciting place, huh?
你好 戴維斯 我是本·維迪克 .很激動吧?
Oh, my God. They had one opening for a regular-age intern, no offense.
天啊 公司在適齡段的實習生招聘上還有空缺 無意冒犯
I got it. I'm so psyched.
我被選中了 太興奮了
I'm pretty psyched myself.
我也很興奮
All right, a few words about Jules.
好了 幾句關于茱兒的介紹
She started About The Fit only 18 months ago.
她在18個月前才開始創立合身靚衣公司
This whole idea was hatched
整個想法就是在布魯克林
at Jules' kitchen table right here in Brooklyn.
茱兒的廚房餐桌上初具雛形
Jules tried everything on that she sold,
茱兒會試穿要賣的每件衣服
described the fit herself,
親自描述著裝感受
and apparently, it worked.
很明顯 這很有效
She was online in four months.
創立后的第四個月就開始線上銷售了
She started with 25 employees. She's now up to 216.
剛開始只有25名員工 現在有216名了
With you four, 220.
再加上你們四個 一共220個
Wow.
哇哦
Hey, Ben, are you gonna wear a suit every day?
嘿 本 你每天都會穿西裝嗎?
You bet.
說對了
Confident. I like how you roll.
真自信 你這個套路我很喜歡
I like it a lot.
非常喜歡
We just hit a record high of 2,500 likes on lnstagram.
我們剛在Instagram上收到了2500個點贊 創下了新的記錄
Yeah!
太棒了
And that's what we do
每當有好事發生的時候
when something good happens around here.
我們就會這么做
New interns,
新人們
grab a seat at one of the intern tables over there.
去實習桌那邊挑個位置
Check your e-mail.
檢查下郵件
You may find that you've been assigned
你就知道你被派去了哪個團隊
to one particular person or one particular team.
或是誰的手下
Or you might just be a floater.
或者只是一個游民
It's all good.
都沒問題
Okay, let me lnstagram this.
好了 讓我分享到Instagram上
Moment in time.
瞬間永恒
Gray is the new green.
寶刀不老啊
Take a seat.
請坐
Thanks.
謝謝
Oh, got one.
有了
Welcome, Ben.
歡迎您 本
Your internship will be directly
你的實習期直接上級
with our founder, Jules Ostin.
是我們的創始人 茱兒·奧斯丁
Oh, I'm in the photo studio.
噢 我分到照片工作室了
Floater. Love!
游民 好棒
Hey, Ben, what'd you get?
本 你分到哪兒了?
Looks like I'm gonna be a personal intern.
我好像是一對一實習
Nice. To?
不錯嘛 在誰的手下?
Jules Ostin.
茱兒·奧斯丁
Unfortunate.
真不幸
Hang in there.
堅持住
Hi, Ben. I have secured an appointment for you
嘿 本 我安排你和茱兒·奧斯丁
to meet with Jules Ostin today at 3:55 p.m.
在今天下午3點55分有個會面
Please be prompt, as Jules has another meeting at 4:00 p.m.
請記住 茱兒將在下午四點參加另一個會議
Hmm.
嗯
All right, I'm going to merchandising.
好了 我去銷售部了
Beautiful.
漂亮