Hi, Jules?
你好 茱兒?
I'm Ben, your new intern.
我是本 你的新實習生
I'm glad you also see the humor in this.
你也看出這其中的幽默了吧
Be hard not to.
很難看不出來
So, Ben...
那么 本...
I was gonna say what is a nice guy like you
我本該說 你能來我們公司工作
doing at a place like this?
實在是太好了
But Cameron gave me the drill,
但是卡梅倫把你安排在我的手下
so can I just be honest with you?
所以我能說點實話嗎?
Please.
請說
I'm not gonna have a lot for you to do.
我不會給你安排太多任務
That's the truth.
這是真的
And you being assigned to me is kind of just
而你被安排到我這就好像是
for me to set an example for the rest of the team.
讓我為其它團隊樹立榜樣
If you ask me,
要我說
I think that you'd be much better off
如果你能在創意部
working in creative or marketing.
或者市場部工作會更好
It's a little bit slower pace,
在那邊步調更慢一點
maybe a little bit easier to grasp.
會更容易上手的
If you requested a transfer, we can make that happen.
如果你要求轉調 我會安排的
If that's what you'd prefer.
如果你是這樣想的話
You'll be happier, believe me.
你會工作得更快樂些 相信我
I am not so fun to work for.
和我工作會很無趣
That's what I gather,
我聽到的也是這樣
but I can get along with anyone,
不過我和誰都能處得很好
and I'm here to learn about your world,
而且我是來了解你的世界
give help where I can, so...
并提供些力所能及的幫助 所以...
So, you don't wanna transfer?
所以你不想轉調?
Not really, sir. I'm terribly sorry.
并不想 閣下 真對不起
Excuse me.
抱歉
Okay.
沒事
Well, then looks like you're stuck with me.
那么 看來你要跟著我了
Great, I'm excited.
很好 激動萬分呢
I will e-mail you when I have something for you to do.
有任務的時候我會郵件通知你的
Or I could just stop by
或者我可以每天過來幾次
a few times a day, check in...
報個到...
I'll e-mail you.
等郵件就好了
Also, don't feel like you have to dress up.
另外 你也不必穿得這么正式
I mean, we're super cas here.
我們這里超級隨便的
Well, I'm comfortable in a suit, if it's okay.
嗯 我倒是穿慣西裝了
No, it's fine. Old-school.
沒事 你繼續穿吧 保守派
Exactly. At least I'll stand out.
是 這樣我比較引人注目
I don't think you need a suit to do that.
你不穿西裝也很引人注目
True.
這倒也是
Well, I think we did it in less than two minutes.
我們在兩分鐘內就聊完了
I'll wait to hear from you.
我會等你布置任務的
Okay.
好
Want the door open or closed?
我要不要帶上門?
Doesn't matter.
隨意
Open, actually.
還是開著吧
You'll get used to me.
你會習慣我的
Look forward to it.
很是期待