Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Howdy.
你好
What do you need?
你需要什么呢
No
不行
What's up, Ben? Are you good?
怎么樣 本 你還好嗎
Perfect.
非常好
Okay.
好的
The v-Neck back tee?
V領襯衫嗎
This is holly.
這是霍莉
Can you run that up to them?
你能把這個給他們嗎
Yeah, no, no, we love the whole line, mark.
不不 我們喜歡整個線條
Okay, so you can zoom out
這樣 你能縮小它
Like that. I'm going to a meeting.
像這樣 我要去開會了
I'll be back in an hour. We'll talk then?
我一個小時后回來 回聊吧
And then you can just click here to buy it.
你可以點這個來購買
Cool, yeah.
好的
Hello?
你好
Hi, yeah.
嗨
All right.
收工
You staying?
你要加班嗎
Can't leave before the boss leaves, Davis.
不能比老板還走得早啊 戴維斯
Looks like you're gonna be here a while
那看起來你得在這呆一會兒了
All right. See you in the morning, Ben.
好吧 明早見
Have a good night.
祝你晚上愉快 本
You, too.
你也是
Let's make it happen.
開始吧
Thanks.
謝謝
How about I push, you deliver?
我來推車你來送貨怎么樣
Thank you.
謝謝您
I like that there's four faves instead of three,
我希望那有四個點喜歡的而不是三個
But can I see the one without the jacket just to...
不過我知道不穿夾克的那個只是為了
sure.
當然
Hi.
嗨
Okay, so they want to know
好的 所以他們想知道
What customers bought who didn't come back
顧客們買了什么 誰沒有回
So they can spot a problem if there is one, right?
他們會察覺 如果有問題的話 對吧
Yeah, but I don't understand how to...
對 但是我不知道要怎么
All right, well, here's what I think we should do.
沒關系 很好 這就是我們要做的
Ben!We should go...
本 我們要
Ben! Hey, look.Here she comes.
本 嘿 看 她走過來了
Watch how she won't even...
看她是多么...
Hey, beck.What's up?
嘿 貝琪 怎么了
You look really nice to...
你看起來好漂亮啊
How long can a woman be mad at you for?
一個女人能氣你多久
Well, it kind of depends on what you did.
嗯 這取決于我做了什么
Well, first of all,nothing on purpose.
首先 我都不是故意的
We were going out for a minute.
我們出去了約會了幾次
I thought she was cool.I really liked her.
我覺得她很酷 我真的很喜歡她
But then I sort of accidentally...
但是我一不小心
slept with her roommate. That doesn't help.
睡了她的室友 那完全沒幫助啊
i didn't know she was her roommate.
我不知道那是她的室友
I met her out.How would I know that?
我是在外面遇到她的 怎么會知道那是她的室友
Hey, Nikki. Ben, tell me.
嘿 尼基 本 快告訴我
I don't know this stuff.
這種事情我不懂
You're older.
你是老前輩了
You've been through a lot.
你經歷得多一些
I mean, you... I mean,you have a lot of experience.
我的意思是 你...我是想說你經歷得多一些
How long do you think she'll be mad at me for?
你覺得她會氣我多久
Jay, I have zero experience with women,
杰 雖然我在女人這方面零經驗
And I can tell you, there's no coming back from that one.
但我要告訴你 沒戲了
I mean, I assume you talked to her, apologized,
我的意思是說 假設你跟她講話了 并且向她道歉
Told her how much she means to you.
告訴她 她對你來說有多重要
Well, you know...
嗯 你知道的
you didn't talk to her?
你沒有跟她說過嗎
What did you do,send her a tweet?
你怎么說的 給她發了條推特嗎
No, of course not.
不 當然不是
I, like, texted her a billion times.
我給她發了好多次短信
She didn't answer,so then I e-Mailed her.
但她沒有回復我 所以我給她發了一個郵件
But it was like,a nice e-Mail.
但那是一封很棒的郵件
It was a long one,well thought out.
一封我深思熟慮之后寫長郵件
Subject line I wrote,"I'm sooorry,"
主題寫的 對不起
With like a ton of O's.
用了很多個O
So it was like, "I'm sooorry,"
所以讀起來就像 對 不起
With a sad emoticon where he's crying
還用了一個哭的表情
At the side of its little cheek.
臉上還流著眼淚
I should probably actually just talk to her, huh?
實際上我需要找她談談是不是
Obviously.
當然
Can't imagine it would hurt.
不能想象這也能傷到她